Having a sabbatical away from TalkChelsea

Good evening members.

I am taking the decision to take some time away from the forum. I feel that I need some time away because the community has degraded (even from November odd, when I joined) to the point where it is just moan after moan after consecutive moan. Nobody is protected. From Willian to Cahill to Oscar to even Mr. Jose Mourinho, who presided over the most successful period in club history, who is apparently a one trick pony with wicked tactics and tortures the team doctor in his spare time. It's simply ridiculous, it's gone too far, and is simply asphyxiating the community. So hopefully things will get better when I come back. Maybe Roman will be next.

Having said that though I probably won't be able to resist the urge to lurk now and again - I'll probably be back within 3-4 weeks smh. Unless someone awesome *ahem Reus ahem* signs, then I might well come back early. I'm sure nobody will miss me that much.

Cheers

Curly.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic