Radamel Falcao

BlueLion.

I think we should be concentrating on working around Torres, he isn't a Drogba, so we may have to change how we play, maybe a bit more direct to feet, rather than knock it up to Drogba, if we change, then Torres and Falcao would be great! Maybe Anelka will have to leave, one of Malouda or Kalou, keep Drogba and Sturridge, sign Lukaku and loan him back. That's just my opinion!

Moutinho would be a good choice...with our current strike force I doubt we can accomodate Falcao....

Anyways...this could just be media hogwash again, like how Pirlo and Gattuso were linked on Carlo's arrival

Difference is, there are quotes from agents expressing interest, unlike Pirlo and Gattuso.

AVB obviously knows what it takes to play in England due to his stint earlier in his career, so if he thinks Falcao is a better option to bring in then I'll take his word on it.

Can't say I know that much about him though tbh. Hulk just reminds me of Emile Heskey

This is the only reason why I believe Falcao is not a good move for Chelsea. Bolton would then want to loan Sturridge again, which would probably lead to a permanent one, and we would have let go one of England's top properties! :(

they would quiet certainly go all agog and buy him without any hesitation! And seriously I want him to be part of our success next season ! :) sorry for :offtopic: comment

if Falcao and Hulk join us then Sturridge is off . i dont personally think we need either of them , torres and Sturridge should lead our line of attack for this coming season .

absolutely !

Hulk will be a great addition , he is a superb winger with lightening pace , superb technique , strong physique and one hell of a shot .

I hope that our front-line will look like this

Hazard/Sanchez/Neymar/Aguero - Torres - Hulk

with benayoun - sturridge - de bruyne as subs .

Anelka - Malouda - Kalou and Drogba should all just leave and lukaku is not needed at all .

Drogba may well go if Falcao comes but I wonder what Torres thinks of this too. I don't know much about Falcao but I hear he's a targetman and it's very, very difficult to play Torres with a targetman since he's a central striker himself. Instead of the Drogba/Torres situation, it'll be Torres/Falcao instead.