Radamel Falcao

BlueLion.

He is the best option for us propably.

If Atletico didnt make the 4th place (CL spot) then propably he will be available in the summer, because:

1. He is actually one of the best strikers in Europe and he's too good to play in a club like Atletico, again only in EL and without a chances in a domestic league with Real and Barca.

2. If Atletico didnt make the CL spot, they simply couldnt afford on player like Falcao (from the financial view point).

And if in the summer someone offer 45-50mln then Falcao is likely to leave Atletico.

Oh Falcao oh Falcao!...when you play, Ice doesn't melt, it hardens, all women have a orgasm while you're on the pitch, Heskey says "Not bad" feeling threatened, there is no war in the world and Liverpool...aww well they're still shite...

BRING HIM HERE!

but but but.. I thought Cavani was the world's greatest striker? <_<

don't believe we will spend £40M+ on a single players seeing since we'll need to buy at least 3-4 in the summer

anyway, feels pointless doing transfer speculations before the season is over

You can throw in Bosingwa, Malouda, Kalou etc.. :lol:

Yeah we could throw a lot of players, but Torres exchange deal would be awesome. We could get a lethal striker that can score with his arse while getting rid of a 150k per week player. You can slate me, but I still want Torres out. He is still to convince me he can do the work week and week out worth those 150k per week...

None of you got it right.

Amel would have been the correct one.

Damn I was almost 100% that it was Dragomir...no matter, you should rename yourself to Dragomir, it's better ;) Girls will love you forever.

If Roman meant seriously about rebuilding team, he should definately buy Porto trio.

There is no better option than that. For 100mio.

Falcao is possible, expensive and no links to him by other clubs realy, but us. With good money offer we can get him.

Hulk would prefer us over Psg, money is problem, but if we offer 35mio, he is ours.

Moutinho will probably go to first club, who makes proper bid, we can get him for 25mio, since no one else is seriously interested in him.

But seriouosly, we need to buy him before Euro, because then his price will be 35mio minimum. Trust me, he is realy good.

Yeah we could throw a lot of players, but Torres exchange deal would be awesome. We could get a lethal striker that can score with his arse while getting rid of a 150k per week player. You can slate me, but I still want Torres out. He is still to convince me he can do the work week and week out worth those 150k per week...

In the same camp here. And I believe he is earning more than 150k p/w.

He should be checked out on a top club and in a CL but i just wonder that nowadays he's propably the best CF in Europe :wank2: Cavani is a class but I think that Falcao is better, Rooney also is a class but he's supposed to be better that he actually is and Falcao seems to be better than even him. Higuan, Benzema? Nooo... Tevez plays very good, but its hard too compare because Tevez didnt play much in this season. Maybe Aguero - great season by him. Van Persie is a monster this year but I think that Falcao can be better.

Just thinking... ;)