test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

Radamel Falcao

Started by Jason,

841 posts in this topic

On 3 July 2015, Chelsea signed Falcao on a season-long loan deal with the option of a permanent transfer at the end of the season. The move reunited him with his Colombia team-mate Juan Cuadrado and former Atlético Madrid team-mates Diego Costa, Filipe Luís and Thibaut Courtois. Midfielder Mario Pašalić went to Monaco on loan in exchange for Falcao joining Chelsea.

Falcao made his debut on 2 August in the 2015 FA Community Shield at Wembley Stadium, replacing Loïc Rémy at half time as Chelsea lost 1–0 to rivals Arsenal. His league debut came six days later in a 2–2 home draw with Swansea City, playing the final six minutes in place of Willian.

Click here to view the record

I'm not going to say a damn thing until I see him playing his first game for Chelsea. Until then, I'm not saying anything positive or negative.

Meh... ah well hope José knows what he is doing.

Of course he knows what he's doing!

Its a season long loan of a guy who is a couple season removed from being one of the most feared strikers on the planet. When he was at Atleti he and Diego Costa formed a very good partnership and that can't be underestimated. We have a third striker who can now come on and knows the tendencies of our first.

Its his last chance to make an impact at a big club and I for one think he will relish it.

zolayes likes this

It clearly does something for you or you wouldn't be here to comment.

It doesn't. I don't feel excitement and I'm not upset.

A new player joined Chelsea. That's why I'm commenting. Don't let how I feel about this affect your personal experience.

It doesn't. I don't feel excitement and I'm not upset.

A new player joined Chelsea. That's why I'm commenting. Don't let how I feel about this affect your personal experience.

That will never happen I for one am quietly optimistic about what Jose can do with our newly acquired third striker.

DYC. likes this