test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jason

New Moderator Appointed...

Started by Jason,

50 posts in this topic

In other words, you're saying the rest of us are drama queens and rub people the wrong way?! :rant:

No, I'm saying you guys are more controversial sometimes, and that you're fine but not as likable. Let's face it, if this forum had a popularity contest Skipper would win it or maybe he'd be a very close second to Barbara.

I edited that because I just saw you called Choulo a drama queen, and I don't think he is. Hey Choulo if you're reading this, I love you, man. :lol:

BlueLion., Sidzeret and CHOULO19 like this

No, I'm saying you guys are more controversial sometimes, and that you're fine but not as likable. Let's face it, if this forum had a popularity contest Skipper would win it or maybe he'd be a very close second to Barbara.

You're treading a fine line here, young man. Very close to approving that one-way ticket to wasteland...

I edited that because I just saw you called Choulo a drama queen, and I don't think he is. Hey Choulo if you're reading this, I love you, man. :lol:

Some people's sarcasm detector needs fixing. :doh:

You're treading a fine line here, young man. Very close to approving that one-way ticket to wasteland...

Some people's sarcasm detector needs fixing. :doh:

Lol how rude of me!!

And no, it doesn't. You seriously thought I was that gullible? I just didn't want anyone with a poor mentality to think I was talking about him in a negative way, joking or not. It's not always about you, Jason. :D

Lol how rude of me!!

And no, it doesn't. You seriously thought I was that gullible? I just didn't want anyone with a poor mentality to think I was talking about him in a negative way, joking or not. It's not always about you, Jason. :D

You're so so so wrong about that. You watch out young man, I'm watching you...

Azpinator likes this

In other words, you're saying the rest of us are drama queens and rub people the wrong way?! :rant:

Why yes! That is exactly why I applied!

I'm not controversial, I just don't give a shit B)

The reality is that this is a forum and a lot of people take it far too seriously at times. But what people need to realise is that the staff are entitled to share their opinions as well (I'm not insinuating that you're saying this, by the way, this is just a general comment aimed at nobody in particular), as, after all, this is a discussion board! :)

iseah100 and Azpinator like this