test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CHOULO19

Leaving

Started by CHOULO19,

52 posts in this topic

Just a heads up that I'll be leaving the forum for some time (possibly permanently) for personal reasons.

I'll still visit every once in a while and might even post but I just feel that I can't be active on a daily basis anymore. As a result, I don't think I can any longer hold my position in the staff. My fellow staff member will obviously decide if and how they wish to replace me.

Thanks for everything.

Nour.

What?

I need time to process this piece of information.

I hope everything is well with you and your loved ones.

I'll miss you dearly, you're one of the people here I can honestly say I love.

Hope to hear from you at least once in a while.

Can I send hug? I need it.

Love you

iseah100 likes this

Thanks SJ. You take care too.

What?

I need time to process this piece of information.
I hope everything is well with you and your loved ones.
I'll miss you dearly, you're one of the people here I can honestly say I love.
Hope to hear from you at least once in a while.
Can I send hug? I need it.

Love you

Thanks for your concern, hun it's nothing like that, though.

For you, I'll endure as many hugs as you want! :D

We'll still talk on twitter. Love you too, sweetie :kiss:

Barbara likes this

Just a heads up that I'll be leaving the forum for some time (possibly permanently) for personal reasons.

I'll still visit every once in a while and might even post but I just feel that I can't be active on a daily basis anymore. As a result, I don't think I can any longer hold my position in the staff. My fellow staff member will obviously decide if and how they wish to replace me.

Thanks for everything.

Nour.

good luck ..hope everything works out well ..As one last task ,, Could you take Mikel with you .?

CHOULO19, BlueLion., boshman and 1 other like this

All the best Chou, you will be missed around here. I'll keep in contact over Facebook and if you need anything at all you know where I am!

Better be seeing you in Aus sometime soon or even better in the UK in September for a catch up with that lady boy !

Take care mate :)

zolayes and CHOULO19 like this

Posted this but then realised you have been removed from the staff. :lol:

So, I'll just leave this here...

Thanks a lot guys. The kind words mean a lot to me.

Can someone please remove me from the staff @Steve, @Jason, @, @Jim? I can't remove myself.

@CHOULO19, do you really need to leave your post as an admin? You can just be like Steve (or heck even Alex, Shon3x, Jim) - stay as admin and just come on here from time to time as opposed to every day. Don't think you have to make such a drastic move.
BlueLion. and dUMB like this

I wish you the very best, you have been an excellent admin for this forum and even though you may leave this forum, the work you have put in shall last forever.

Thank you for your excellent work, and you leave this forum as one of its greatest members.

Cheers guys for you words of affection. You all take care :)

Oh noooooooo! Sharmouta! Im so going to miss you .......

Dont go plssssssssss

I'm not dead, Tom! :lol: Not yet at least :P We'll catch up on twitter and Facebook, mate.

good luck ..hope everything works out well ..As one last task ,, Could you take Mikel with you .?

I could never deprive TC of such a club legend! :D

Posted this but then realised you have been removed from the staff. :lol:

So, I'll just leave this here...

@CHOULO19, do you really need to leave your post as an admin? You can just be like Steve (or heck even Alex, Shon3x, Jim) - stay as admin and just come on here from time to time as opposed to every day. Don't think you have to make such a drastic move.

I feel it would not be right for me to have a post of responsibility here when I am not active enough to fulfill the role. However, if the staff wish my assistance in anything, I'm always happy to lend help.

zolayes likes this

So sad to hear this. I'll miss you, as everyone else will. You're one of the funniest, smartest posters on here and your absence will be felt. Take care, man, good luck on all your future endeavors and send me a shawarma. Lol

TO THE TC HALL OF FAME YOU GO!