test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jason

Closed PSG v Chelsea

Started by Jason,

355 posts in this topic

definately sleeping over this

Thankfully it's 11pm for us and not 1am :) I do think it will be a draw or a sneaky win, Courtois is playing in the second leg according to the newspapers so I hope if we let in a goal, Mourinho swaps us.

Thankfully it's 11pm for us and not 1am :) I do think it will be a draw or a sneaky win, Courtois is playing in the second leg according to the newspapers so I hope if we let in a goal, Mourinho swaps us.

ah in that case i could watch it if it's 11pm.

MichaelDance likes this

Looking forward to at least getting a result, every time these 2 teams meet it always ends on away goals. Nice to have a change.

Somebody has a lot of faith in Begovic I see.

We've only got him for the first half, so if we need to we can just sub Courtois on.

The idea of pre-season is to blow away the cobwebs. To give everyone a good amount of of minutes. To get everyone back to full fitness. The results are almost irrelevant. Some people take it way to seriously. As long as we have everyone fit and ready by 8th august, that's all that matters.

So the result means nothing then? How many do you think we should let them win by?

We should be going out every fuckin game like we are going to rip them a new one. We should be using these games to get a wining mindset, a win at all costs. You dont grow confidence by going out treating it like a game down the park. Thats the sort of expression I saw on RLCs face the other night.

I know we dont win owt for these games but it does send us into the proper games with either a losers or winners mentality.

I really hope that at some point Costa and Falcao get some time. See how they get on with Cescy.

MrBlueGuy and MichaelDance like this

So the result means nothing then? How many do you think we should let them win by?

We should be going out every fuckin game like we are going to rip them a new one. We should be using these games to get a wining mindset, a win at all costs. You dont grow confidence by going out treating it like a game down the park. Thats the sort of expression I saw on RLCs face the other night.

I know we dont win owt for these games but it does send us into the proper games with either a losers or winners mentality.

I really hope that at some point Costa and Falcao get some time. See how they get on with Cescy.

Yes, the result means nothing and I didn't mention anything about letting anybody win.

You say it creates a winning or losing mentality. We lost the majority of our pre-season games in 09 and went on to win the double so that is total nonsense.

These games are there to brush away the cobwebs and improve match fitness. Obviously we would all rather win the games than lose them but frankly, it doesn't mean jack either way, and people should stop taking it so dam seriously.

Yes, the result means nothing and I didn't mention anything about letting anybody win.

You say it creates a winning or losing mentality. We lost the majority of our pre-season games in 09 and went on to win the double so that is total nonsense.

These games are there to brush away the cobwebs and improve match fitness. Obviously we would all rather win the games than lose them but frankly, it doesn't mean jack either way, and people should stop taking it so dam seriously.

If we cant take Chelsea seriously who can? Blimey.

If we cant take Chelsea seriously who can? Blimey.

You're obviously not reading what I'm saying properly. In which case we might as well leave it there.

Most of our big guns are starting, so I'm expecting us to take our chances tonight. Surprised Falcao isn't starting.

Think we're in for another subpar performance to be honest.

Don't think our players can really motivate themselves in these meaningless matches.

Think we're in for another subpar performance to be honest.

Don't think our players can really motivate themselves in these meaningless matches.

The young players should be motivated, the older players couldn't care less probably

Bud I just think that is something losers would be expected to say and I think we are better than that yeah. Chelsea%201_zpslxgfqido.gif