PSG v Chelsea

Jase

Well that's because they actually have defenders who are good with the ball, we have 4 defenders who are just decent with the ball

Decent is a stretch. Terry's the only one that has great distribution but he has no ball carrying ability.

Azpi treats the ball like it's a timebomb. Ivanovic's passing isn't great & Cahill is like Bambi on ice most times. Compare that to Luiz, Silva, Maxwell, van Der Wiel who are all cultured ball playing defenders.

I knew I shouldnt have come into this thread. Lol let the meltdown continue.

I think the midfield three Mikel, Cesc, Matic are too slow to all be playing together. Also Begovic was rubbish a few days ago....... :wank2::wank2::wank2::wank2::wank2::wank2::wank2::wank2::wank2::wank2::wank2::wank2::wank2:

We laugh at other teams supporters but ours are just as bad.

Second game of the season against City. You know this will be the same team bar Willian coming in for Moses. Basically going to sit back, get dominated in possession and look for Hazard on the counter. It may work sometimes but it is bloody frustrating keep setting up this way in every big game. We even do it at home. We are an elite team and in a friendly game we really don't need both Matic and Mikel. You know you are going to get outplayed. Wish we would have a strategy bar sit back and let the other team dominate. Pre-season or not, this is what will obviously happen when we have big games in the league or UCL. So frustrating.

same shit, different season.

JOSE MOURINHO - WIKIPEDIA

look at his managerial career.

Teams managed

2000 Benfica - 1 year

2001–2002 União de Leiria - 1 year

2002–2004 Porto - 2 years

2004–2007 Chelsea - 3 years

2008–2010 Inter Milan - 2 years

2010–2013 Real Madrid - 3 years

2013– [2016] - Chelsea - 3 years now in 2015 to 2016 season.

he is predictable and team talks no longer work. he will get sacked.

ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED.

Decent is a stretch. Terry's the only one that has great distribution but he has no ball carrying ability.

Azpi treats the ball like it's a timebomb. Ivanovic's passing isn't great & Cahill is like Bambi on ice most times. Compare that to Luiz, Silva, Maxwell, van Der Wiel who are all cultured ball playing defenders.

Well I just didn't want to be too negative [emoji14] I do agree though :)

Have we even constructed a decent passing move? It's like we don't even know how to play football. With all the quality players we have. Negativity has been instilled into what was supposed to be an attacking team by our beloved manager. Our wingers are fullbacks. Hazard can't even take gambles by staying in advanced positions anymore lest Mourinho loses his shit as he usually does. A manager who is more pleased for his attackers to be more like defenders than like attackers. On the rare occasions we do attack, no one is taking a gamble to get at the end of crosses because we attack with such little numbers.

I was amazed to see how many picked us to be "Champions" this season in the predictions thread. Wake the fuck up! We'll struggle to scrape 3rd next season with this lot. The players look bored and uninspired. The manager lacks ideas. Europe?? Out of the question. We are going backwards!