test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jason

Closed PSG v Chelsea

Started by Jason,

355 posts in this topic

Our players have problems running lol It's preseason. When it comes to the real deal you will see how Mous' Chelsea will play ;)

Think we're playing too wide. Mikel obv isn't going to help you in the build-up much so Moses and Hazard both should come in when he play such a limited midfield.

We play too compact and we're very predictable. Jose lets try a 4-3-3 or 4-4-2 and mix things up. Keep our opponents on their toes..

I want a better 2nd half!!

MichaelDance likes this

http://www.arsenal.com/home

Here you go mate. Entertaining football without trophies, sounds great for you.

I'm talking about this match you defensive tard. It's a pre-season FRIENDLY. What can we attain from this match by sitting back?! I've supported us throughout the whole 14/15 season. And yeah we will play with the same tactic against City 1 million percent we will.

lionsden likes this

Our best spell came at the start when we were actually pressing. Then we reverted to type, of course. Why is this team so averse to proactive defending?

I'm talking about this match you defensive tard. It's a pre-season FRIENDLY. What can we attain from this match by sitting back?! I've supported us throughout the whole 14/15 season. And yeah we will play with the same tactic against City 1 million percent we will.

Here you go mate, I think you missed it the first time.

http://www.arsenal.com/home

Our best spell came at the start when we were actually pressing. Then we reverted to type, of course. Why is this team so averse to proactive defending?

we only press well with Oscar and willian in tandem

I dont care how we play in preseason, but based on last season games, we got dominated in midfield and nothing is different today, year later. Vidal would be so perfect to our midfield.

Anyway, Falcao to the rescue, at least thats Mou's plan.

MichaelDance and bethos1 like this

We play too compact and we're very predictable. Jose lets try a 4-3-3 or 4-4-2 and mix things up. Keep our opponents on their toes..

I want a better 2nd half!!

4-4-2 would do me mate lol

Costa - Falcao up top :P

Shhhhh no one wake up Mourinho,I think we'll be fine with either of Mikel or Ramires