test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jason

Closed PSG v Chelsea

Started by Jason,

355 posts in this topic

Paris Saint-Germain vs Chelsea
PRE-MATCH DISCUSSION AND LIVE CHAT

John+Terry+Chelsea+v+Sunderland+Premier+

2015/16 Pre-Season Friendly No.2
25th July, Saturday, 2015
Bank of America Stadium
23:10 Kick Off (UK time)

hope we beat this lot, i hate them, sick of meeting them in the Champions League, expect Mourinho to put a strong starting 11, let´s see how the team responds to the setback of today, here´s to a better performance against PSG, cheers and good luck :yes:

Madmax and Green Lantern18 like this

I expect serious football and a 6-0 result.

The Frenchies celebrated like the fall of Bastille when they knocked us out of the cl, only to go down like tame little lambs to Barcelona. Their position is back to the drawing board and they should be given a lesson.

Depends which Chelsea turn up, if we turn up in our normal form then will be a close 1-1 draw. If we continue our holiday form then it is gonna be like 5-1 PSG.

What will probably happens is somewhere in the middle, ending up with a 2-2 draw with them dominating most of the match. Remember this is basically full strength PSG team with out their main defenders.

Depends which Chelsea turn up, if we turn up in our normal form then will be a close 1-1 draw. If we continue our holiday form then it is gonna be like 5-1 PSG.

What will probably happens is somewhere in the middle, ending up with a 2-2 draw with them dominating most of the match. Remember this is basically full strength PSG team with out their main defenders.

That's like half their team is out.

Maquinhos, luis, silva, lavezzi, pastore.

Pre season or not I expect a response, especially after the way PSG celebrated knocking us out on away goals last time we played them.

It's gonna be a much stiffer test, so we'll have to actually turn up if we want to have any chance of getting something.

Last game was a warming up, now we have to take this game to another level. Expecting Falcao debut and goal tho' :halo:

Lucas-lbra-Coman

Verrati-Raibot

Motta

Digne-camara?-x-aurier

I think maxwell started the game prior but I don't know what position he was playing.

Lucas-lbra-Coman

Verrati-Raibot

Motta

Digne-camara?-x-aurier

I think maxwell started the game prior but I don't know what position he was playing.

Ermm, Coman left for Juventus last summer...

TheIceMan likes this

Ermm, Coman left for Juventus last summer...

Guess it was the other french winger baheback

Lucas-lbra-Coman

Verrati-Raibot

Motta

Digne-camara?-x-aurier

motta will play? i thought he did not want to be at psg this season.

also they sold coman.