• Remy (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Oscar (sub)
    • Cuadrado (sub)

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And he proved that he's good enough to play in CL finals. Oh well...

I kind of liked him with Nigeria but what more could they do ?

They went as far as the round of 16 because Bosnia were not as good as expected.

It very much depends what kind of team you look forward to.

The only one who looks like he can't make it even in Jamaica amateur football is Cuadrado ...

Mikel or should I say Mik hell. Once again he gets caught on the ball. He's a bloody passenger and needs to find himself a new team. When I saw his name on the team sheet i expected no less from him, and he duly delivered. He's like a shire horse in among the thoroughbreds. Get rid......soon.

Falcao impressive I thought, but as was already stated on the forum he, or Costa just weren't given the service for them to shine.

Moses did ok and scored. But if he hadn't scored his performance would not have been noticed (be honest !!)

Courtois.what can I say??? What a penalty!!

Everyone else did ok. First half we were a bit unbalanced and were overrun. Second half more like the Chelsea I want to see.

Finally..........Ibrahimovich is a cunt :wank2:

I kind of liked him with Nigeria but what more could they do ?

They went as far as the round of 16 because Bosnia were not as good as expected.

It very much depends what kind of team you look forward to.

The only one who looks like he can't make it even in Jamaica amateur football is Cuadrado ...

BOSNIA GOT ROBBED

I'm not kissing his arse tho, What I do think is he showed promise. And at least he LOOKED like he WANTED to be on the pitch.

Fair enough. Just thought it a bit strange to see Moses critiqued when he's had a fairly solid two appearances and managed the only goal against PSG -- a well finished goal, too -- whilst having Falcao, a guy who most of last season couldn't hit a cow's arse with a banjo, referred to as our best hope based only on his effort when Moses was full of effort himself.

Note, I'm not sold on Moses and I'm excited at the prospect of Falcao if he can get back to his best.

Fair enough. Just thought it a bit strange to see Moses critiqued when he's had a fairly solid two appearances and managed the only goal against PSG -- a well finished goal, too -- whilst having Falcao, a guy who most of last season couldn't hit a cow's arse with a banjo, referred to as our best hope based only on his effort when Moses was full of effort himself.

Note, I'm not sold on Moses and I'm excited at the prospect of Falcao if he can get back to his best.

Not sold on Moses neither and I find it a strange situation we are in. I am looking forward to maybe seeing Falcao/Costa together. The intrerviews hes had and mentioned Falcao you can sense that he really likes the guy so their chemistry must still be there.

You can see it in this. I know its a joke but you can tell theyre mates.