Fantasy Premier League

ManagerXI

I have set up a private league on fantasy.premierleague.com that anyone can join.

To make things more interesting I will give a Chelsea jersey to the winner of the league.

Private League Code: 461204-116154

Hazard was incredible last season with 233 points and its unlikely he can top that performance. Fabregas at 9.0 looks to be good value.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

A new signing by Stoke that might have slipped by without being noticed is Stokes signing of Ibrahim Afellay from Barcelona. Once one of Europes brightest prospects he didn't get much game time at Barca and spent last season on loan at Olympiacos. The 29 year old attacking winger loves to dribble past opponents and cut inside where he can potentially rack up a lot of points. He is not the most defensively minded player and if he starts could reduce the number of clean sheets Stoke will get. Potentially a bargain at 5.5.

Poor opening gameweek where I was lucky to break the 40 point mark... Good news is that i have a lot of different players to the league leader who also used his bench boost on the first week so he might not be around for the full season...

Anybody played their wildcard yet?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
49 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

Are you a Chelsea fan, again? emoji1.png

Lol I knew someone would ask me this.... :)

I tried to put hazard but it was too priced and I didn't want to go through the stress of changing the whole team when mahrez could just slot in nicely. 

There was no way I could put any Chelsea defender till I know we can defend again. Anyways the first weeks before the international break are mostly guesses. The real deal starts after that. But