test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jason

Closed NY Red Bulls 4-2 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

147 posts in this topic

United won this competition (guinees world championship) last year, but what happened as the season starts till it finished? a Joke.

We didn't quite perform in last year's pre-season as well but we managed to grab Two major prizes at the end of the season.

Chill mate, this is what preseason's all about, manager try to analyze the team's strength and weakness as well as assessing each player performance before deciding to form the top 11. We can also see which one deserve first team play and which one is not through this whole pre-season matches.

:eyebrows:

Maybe but lets not forget. United is building a good team this season. Have always admired Schweinsteiger, and I am sure he won't be another Di Maria ! If he did I would be kind of happy and sad :S

The thing is after so long seeing chelsea lads back in action, you are all pumped up and when you see a result like this its kind of a kick to your groin !

Anyways hopefully we can defend that title and get the champions league too :)

Err Dude I was trolling.. Chill winston ... I was just bored at the time lol. I didn't think you would react soo seriously!!!

You can talk about or actually fuck as many cats as you like.. That's your business and I couldn't give a single solitary fuck!

Eh, I can't even tell anymore. There are so many precious snowflakes on the internet that offended at the drop of a feather these days.

Stingray and kmk108 like this

Maybe but lets not forget. United is building a good team this season. Have always admired Schweinsteiger, and I am sure he won't be another Di Maria ! If he did I would be kind of happy and sad :S

The thing is after so long seeing chelsea lads back in action, you are all pumped up and when you see a result like this its kind of a kick to your groin !

Anyways hopefully we can defend that title and get the champions league too :)

I agree that United and City are splashing their cash Madly for the incoming season, some of their new signings are already proved themselves in their pre-season matches (e.g Schweiny and Ster'lol')

But again as Mourinho's quoted last night

@ChelseaFC 13h13 hours ago

Mourinho: 'Pre-season is fake, for good and for bad. If you're very bad it's fake, and if you're too good it's fake.' #CFCTour

:lol:

Although i agree as a fans who missed to see their lovely club playing, we did wish have a great result in opening game, Let's see in the next interesting games gainst PSG, Barca, and Arsenal (<= this one is a fucking serious game and i won't consider this as a mere friendly! :shoot: ).

Oh, and i still believed in Manager's Factor to embrace our next season, we still have a Manager other clubs wish they had! :heart:

bluephoenix likes this

It seems like its ok gor us to lose against a bunch of kids. And it wouldnt make a blind bit of difference to the squad if we got hammered in every friendly we played.

Apparently losing doesnt affect players morale.

After a loss I can normally just go grab a couple of pints, shake my head around and be ready to take on the world again but there just seems to be alot more going on here than we know and its got me really nervous. I really hope I'm just being a big girls blouse!

Eh, I can't even tell anymore. There are so many precious snowflakes on the internet that offended at the drop of a feather these days.

It's the younger generation. They are a bunch of pussy whipped clowns raised on social media.

Locked away in the realms of a sweaty, smelly bedroom eating pop tarts and smoking E-Cigarettes.