NY Red Bulls 4-2 Chelsea

Jase

Pressing teams will be the death of us. Good thing the defending in the Premier League is so passive.

When our first team midfield isn't playing, I fear for our lives in the Champions League. We still lack players who are good under pressure except hazard.

And like I've always said, we have poor finishing in our team we need more goalscoring finishers in the line-up. That's the only reason I was in support of pedro coming here but we seem to be satisfied with what we have...

the way i see football at the moment. most of the foreign players don't care or don't love the club they play for they just act in front of the public like they do, but when they are out of the public eye they act like their true self.

football players. only care about the money, the paycheck , being rich, famous and their brand. the foreign players do not care or have any emotional connection or interest in the club they play for. they just trying to make a name for themselves and do not care about our club.

too many foreigners in the chelsea fc team. i rather have only a all English team and players born in england and that love the club because they were born in england.

yeah i know most of you are going to attack me because i don't like foreign players in chelsea fc, but i know how the foreign players don't really care about chelsea fc. it is just their brand and making money and having a great life from the paychecks they get for playing for chelsea fc.

i know that if chelsea fc didn't have many foreign players we wouldn't be that good or achieve much, but it's just how i feel right now about this.

the way i see football at the moment. most of the foreign players don't care or don't love the club they play for they just act in front of the public like they do, but when they are out of the public eye they act like their true self.

football players. only care about the money, the paycheck , being rich, famous and their brand. the foreign players do not care or have any emotional connection or interest in the club they play for. they just trying to make a name for themselves and do not care about our club.

too many foreigners in the chelsea fc team. i rather have only a all English team and players born in england and that love the club because they were born in england.

yeah i know most of you are going to attack me because i don't like foreign players in chelsea fc, but i know how the foreign players don't really care about chelsea fc. it is just their brand and making money and having a great life from the paychecks they get for playing for chelsea fc.

i know that if chelsea fc didn't have many foreign players we wouldn't be that good or achieve much, but it's just how i feel right now about this.

So being English automatically means that one will care about the club more? Okay Mr. Ashburner...

i understand its "just a pre-season" game and "our first pre-season game", but not at all surprised that most of the people who actually SAW the performance (mind you, i am saying performance not the result), are a little shaken.

this was supposed to be their B-team, and they raped us when costa, hazard, oscar, matic, rambo, JT, zouma, azpi, bego were on the pitch. we dont make 2 passes together. watch the defending for the header goal by that 16 year old. EMBARASSING.

i understand its "just a pre-season" game and "our first pre-season game", but not at all surprised that most of the people who actually SAW the performance (mind you, i am saying performance not the result), are a little shaken.

this was supposed to be their B-team, and they raped us when costa, hazard, oscar, matic, rambo, JT, zouma, azpi, bego were on the pitch. we dont make 2 passes together. watch the defending for the header goal by that 16 year old. EMBARASSING.

That was a training session. Team has problems everyone saw in PL last season, but this game means 0 to upcoming season.

Typical "over" post coming from you.

That was a training session. Team has problems everyone saw in PL last season, but this game means 0 to upcoming season.

Typical "over" post coming from you.

coming from a guy who thinks cuadrado is here cos he is on the fifa cover in the chelsea shirt.

i am sure every "training session" is done with an objective. what was the objective for this session? getting our asses kicked?

also, what this game means is that we are no where near ready 10 days before playing our arch-rivals in the community shield match.

Typically we take out Mikel and concede 4 goals! What else did you lot expect?! :D

LMFAO at people talking about the result and actually scrutinizing the performance! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

When will we learn? Preseasons have absolutely fuckall to do with results and performances. They are about fitness and getting the players back up to pace. We were never going to perform even remotely good in the first preseason match. Get some perspective.

For anyone calling to ditch the entire squad and sack the manager based on preseason match, go over the last 5 or so seasons and compare our preseason results to what we actually achieved and won in the following season. Do it. It's fun :D

Anyone got any bets on the game? Chelsea_HQ on twitter shared this offer which BetFair are doing: https://promotions.b...d=9110&mpch=ads So I've made a bet, we have to bet 3/10 and then if we win (which we will) we get payout at 4/1. Not a gambling guy but first time for everything haha and we know we are the best team in the world

Never make bets, Michael. At the end of the day only the betting companies are who make the money. Otherwise there would be no such thing as betting! :)