test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jason

Closed NY Red Bulls 4-2 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

147 posts in this topic

the way i see football at the moment. most of the foreign players don't care or don't love the club they play for they just act in front of the public like they do, but when they are out of the public eye they act like their true self.

football players. only care about the money, the paycheck , being rich, famous and their brand. the foreign players do not care or have any emotional connection or interest in the club they play for. they just trying to make a name for themselves and do not care about our club.

too many foreigners in the chelsea fc team. i rather have only a all English team and players born in england and that love the club because they were born in england.

yeah i know most of you are going to attack me because i don't like foreign players in chelsea fc, but i know how the foreign players don't really care about chelsea fc. it is just their brand and making money and having a great life from the paychecks they get for playing for chelsea fc.

i know that if chelsea fc didn't have many foreign players we wouldn't be that good or achieve much, but it's just how i feel right now about this.

So being English automatically means that one will care about the club more? Okay Mr. Ashburner...

Chelsea?, Kieran. and Stingray like this

i understand its "just a pre-season" game and "our first pre-season game", but not at all surprised that most of the people who actually SAW the performance (mind you, i am saying performance not the result), are a little shaken.

this was supposed to be their B-team, and they raped us when costa, hazard, oscar, matic, rambo, JT, zouma, azpi, bego were on the pitch. we dont make 2 passes together. watch the defending for the header goal by that 16 year old. EMBARASSING.

zolayes likes this

Game means absolutely nothing it's a ducking preseason game everyone relax

which we couldn't win *meh*

My interest in preseason just dropped to zero after this result.

City and United are going to be a force to reckon with this coming season !

didierforever likes this

i understand its "just a pre-season" game and "our first pre-season game", but not at all surprised that most of the people who actually SAW the performance (mind you, i am saying performance not the result), are a little shaken.

this was supposed to be their B-team, and they raped us when costa, hazard, oscar, matic, rambo, JT, zouma, azpi, bego were on the pitch. we dont make 2 passes together. watch the defending for the header goal by that 16 year old. EMBARASSING.

That was a training session. Team has problems everyone saw in PL last season, but this game means 0 to upcoming season.

Typical "over" post coming from you.

Muzchap likes this

That was a training session. Team has problems everyone saw in PL last season, but this game means 0 to upcoming season.

Typical "over" post coming from you.

coming from a guy who thinks cuadrado is here cos he is on the fifa cover in the chelsea shirt.

i am sure every "training session" is done with an objective. what was the objective for this session? getting our asses kicked?

also, what this game means is that we are no where near ready 10 days before playing our arch-rivals in the community shield match.

Typically we take out Mikel and concede 4 goals! What else did you lot expect?! :D

LMFAO at people talking about the result and actually scrutinizing the performance! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

When will we learn? Preseasons have absolutely fuckall to do with results and performances. They are about fitness and getting the players back up to pace. We were never going to perform even remotely good in the first preseason match. Get some perspective.

For anyone calling to ditch the entire squad and sack the manager based on preseason match, go over the last 5 or so seasons and compare our preseason results to what we actually achieved and won in the following season. Do it. It's fun :D

Anyone got any bets on the game? Chelsea_HQ on twitter shared this offer which BetFair are doing: https://promotions.b...d=9110&mpch=ads So I've made a bet, we have to bet 3/10 and then if we win (which we will) we get payout at 4/1. Not a gambling guy but first time for everything haha and we know we are the best team in the world

Never make bets, Michael. At the end of the day only the betting companies are who make the money. Otherwise there would be no such thing as betting! :)

Muzchap and MichaelDance like this

Oscar really is pathetic

Ramires is a headless chicken

as for Begovic........probably the worst 45 minute goalkeeping performance i've ever seen!(not kidding)

Lol looks like I dodged a bullet going to sleep and not watching this xD.

The mental implosions from some in this thread are pretty hilarious though!

Barbara likes this

For anyone calling to ditch the entire squad and sack the manager based on preseason match, go over the last 5 or so seasons and compare our preseason results to what we actually achieved and won in the following season. Do it. It's fun :D

i have not seen anyone calling for jose to be sacked or that we need a overhaul.

what people are insisting on is that this squad needs a better back-up CM which most of us already agreed on even before the match.

as, for the rest of your posts. what do you expect. most of the people woke up in mid night and had to see their favourite team get massacared after almost 2 months of no chelsea football.

which we couldn't win *meh*

My interest in preseason just dropped to zero after this result.

City and United are going to be a force to reckon with this coming season !

United won this competition (guinees world championship) last year, but what happened as the season starts till it finished? a Joke.

We didn't quite perform in last year's pre-season as well but we managed to grab Two major prizes at the end of the season.

Chill mate, this is what preseason's all about, manager try to analyze the team's strength and weakness as well as assessing each player performance before deciding to form the top 11. We can also see which one deserve first team play and which one is not through this whole pre-season matches.

:eyebrows:

Muzchap likes this

some people forget we're supposed to be the best defensive team in europe… don't know what happened… maybe I was having a nightmare...

Meh, first game.

Prefer if things went this way, lets the squad know that things won't be easy.

If we play like that or those mistakes continue into the latter stages of pre-season then we worry.

Wow some crazy overreaction on here :)

If we had been a bit sharper in the first half we could have gone in with a 3 to 4 goal lead.

1st half was pretty decent football IMHO

The second half predictably had changes and then the rhythm of the team died and the opposition rode their luck well.

I care more about the first 45 minutes - it was a decent performance by some of the 'fringe' players and has given me plenty of optimism for the forthcoming games.

No need to slate players and every keeper has a debut like that in them - better it happens now - than at a crucial point in the season ahead :)

We all know the team responds better to defeat than victory - so a nice wake up call ahead of PSG.

But don't fool yourselves - the season will only begin when the EPL starts - I'm not sure we'll bother too much for the Charity Shield either.