NY Red Bulls 4-2 Chelsea

Jase

Just maybe IF we fuck up and mess up all the friendlies and I hate saying it - lose to our north London neighbors, we might still be able to get some transfers in to fill the gaps.

rather us selling oscar before we lose to arsenal my roommate is an arsenal fan i hate gooners

we decided to keep a none creative number 10 and play the creative one on the right ,

am i the only one who think oscar cant fill the CAM role for chelsea....

I guess it depends on what you want out of your 10. In Jose's system he seems to work fine.

Just maybe IF we fuck up and mess up all the friendlies and I hate saying it - lose to our north London neighbors, we might still be able to get some transfers in to fill the gaps.

Lose against Arsenal? :lol:

Come on, things aren't that bad.

YEA, RLC kind of disappointed me.

He's strong and tall, but seems like he's not fast, quick or has good stamina.

He's actually pretty quick. I don't think his brain is has caught up with his skills yet. I'm optimistic about what he can do once he gets comfortable. Right now he looks too much like a spectator in the game

Didn´t watch the match, but i´m not going to read too much into this result, this kind of sh*t happens in pre-season, i don´t think it´s a reason to panic early, most were clearly expecting a normal Chelsea win, i get it, i was too, but it´s obvious the team lacks match fitness and sharpness at this moment and it can only get better with more games. I read that Begovic didn´t have a great debut at half-time, maybe he was nervous? lack of concentration, maybe the defense let him down too? he clearly needs match time to really adjust properly to the team, i´m not going to throw stones at him, it´s too soon and it wouldn´t be fair to him, he´s a great keeper, but he´s not the only one at fault, it´s a team effort and others failed too. Isn´t the main objective of pre-season to get the engine running properly?, to see who performs or not?, to see who the coach can count on or the best formations, etc? it can get better, we can´t win every game and this kind of game will serve as a wake up call for the players for future matches and what must be fixed, we still have PSG, Barca and Fiorentina and i expect to see changes for those matches and much better performances and more match fitness from the players, i hope. Cheers yall and keep supporting the team ;)

guys if you look back at our past 10 years in the USA it is not good. USA is a bad luck place for and to Chelsea FC. we lost convincingly to MLS All Stars 3 - 1 i think many years ago. and we don't have a great win to game ratio. so lets not panic just yet.

why did Jose Mourinho think that Begovic should have played so early. Begovic shouldn't have played until after 75 minutes.