NY Red Bulls 4-2 Chelsea

Jase

Tbh, one good thing is that hopefully our players will wake up by the time community shield comes up. Don't wanna lose to those bastards, don't care if it's even the Madagascar international friendly cup.

I was nervous before I saw that mate. I know its the 1st game but I just hope nobody makes excuses for them.

Pressing teams will be the death of us. Good thing the defending in the premier league is so passive.

So much this. I still haven't forgot the day our midfield got dominated by Gaston fucking Ramirez against hull. If we don't sign a Witsel type of player we are doomed.

I'm kind of ok with us going out against Psg last year because we weren't gonna win it anyway. Barca would have tore us a new arsehole with the way the press.

From Chelsea Twitter: "Jose says he is impressed with the quality shown by the Red Bulls tonight. He adds it was a good training session for his players".

"Jose says he would prefer a game like tonight's to an easy 10-0 win as pre-season preparations continue."

Mourinho: 'The intention of pre-season matches is to play, to run, to bring intensity back, so no problem.'

"Jose says he is happy with the performances shown by Moses and Traore tonight. They are both in his plans for the coming season."

Just goes to show matches where we don't play with our physicality are games we will struggle in. We don't do kickabouts.

i disagree last season we played with flair when we had fabregas hazard schurrle the game vs burnley was a joy too watch and we weren't physical at all ..

but damn moses was great today should keep him as our RW and willian as a 10 he played beautifully in our 3-1 win for Leicester as a number 10, oscar can fuck off

So much this. I still haven't forgot the day our midfield got dominated by Gaston fucking Ramirez against hull. If we don't sign a Witsel type of player we are doomed.

I'm kind of ok with us going out against Psg last year because we weren't gonna win it anyway. Barca would have tore us a new arsehole with the way the press.

2004-2006 we tore teams like barca a part oh the times of robben and joe cole replaced by oscar and willian , we cant even beat psg and jose sais we dont need signings we got knocked out in the quarter finals , i bet the board dosent wana spend 100 mil we won with the title where is that we need a RW that can score goals ....

i disagree last season we played with flair when we had fabregas hazard schurrle the game vs burnley was a joy too watch and we weren't physical at all ..

but damn moses was great today should keep him as our RW and willian as a 10 he played beautifully in our 3-1 win for Leicester as a number 10, oscar can fuck off

We played like that because the players behind the front four or five gave them a foundation to build attacks from. That's what was missing in the second half, we have no aggressiveness in the middle of the pitch and looked like a fish out of water in our box.

We played like that because the players behind the front four or five gave them a foundation to build attacks from. That's what was missing in the second half, we have no aggressiveness in the middle of the pitch and looked like a fish out of water in our box.

YEA, RLC kind of disappointed me.

He's strong and tall, but seems like he's not fast, quick or has good stamina.

we decided to keep a none creative number 10 and play the creative one on the right ,

am i the only one who think oscar cant fill the CAM role for chelsea....

Moses looked great! Traore will need to get his feet wet but wasn't bad.

JT made paying 34m for Stone look like chump change.

Oscar better screw his head on straight real soon, had some real nice touches in the game but he needs to start hitting the target more.

Hazard was brilliant.

Remy took his goal well

I think Falcao has gotten into Costa's head.

I 've seen the goals.

The opening goal scored by Remy was from offside position.

Their equalizer was a Gerrard's slip.

Begovitch needs vitamin pills.

But we all know American football grounds are attended by the prettiest girl fans anywhere.

I just don't think we could have spoiled it for them.