Bernardo Silva

Well, doesn't exist any rumor. But, anyway... Looks like we searching some left-footed player for the AMR position. If the player is cheap(middle class, actually), better(Gaitan, Douglas Costa..). So, maybe he's a good option.

- Is fast.
- Good at dribbling.
- Has 20 years.
- Good workrate.
- Good numbers. Top scorer in his club.
- Mendes represents him.

Maybe we can get him for 25m or less. Or maybe not....

• 2 months later...

If Valencia wins the tie against Monaco maybe Monaco can not keep all their players without the money from Champions League.

And maybe Bernardo Silva is a very interesting option. His agent is Jorge Mendes, and his price would be 45/55 million euros (32/39 million pounds) because Jorge Mendes last year bought his rights for 45 million euros, although Monaco paid 16 million euros (11.35 million pounds) in the past January market to sign him permanently. But, as always happens with Mendes, is Jorge Mendes who has to say the last word in a hypothetical transfer.

By the way, Bernardo Silva plays as No. 10 position and he was the best player (with Willian Carvalho) in the last EURO-U21.

I do not know, but if we will not sign anyone for the CM, and maybe we could sign Bernardo Silva as N.10 with Fabregas and Oscar fighting to play as CM.

If Monaco lost their tie against Valencia maybe we could try to sign him.

http://www.whoscored.com/Players/136741/

Regards.

• 4 months later...

Monaco are awesome, they have many many incredible talents.. Wallace, Fabinho, Almamy Traoré, Bakayoko, Rony Lopes, Pasalic, Silva, El Shaarawy, Cavaleiro, Boschilia, Lemar... It's probably the most exiting project in Europe. These guys are potentional world class players, definetly worth to watch them sometimes.

Monaco are awesome, they have many many incredible talents.. Wallace, Fabinho, Almamy Traoré, Bakayoko, Rony Lopes, Pasalic, Silva, El Shaarawy, Cavaleiro, Boschilia, Lemar... It's probably the most exiting project in Europe. These guys are potentional world class players, definetly worth to watch them sometimes.

It's a good thing Pasalic is owned by Chelsea, eh?

It's a good thing Pasalic is owned by Chelsea, eh?

Definetly..

We signed him for 2 million pounds. Last year at Elche he showed that he can be a great dmf if needed. At Monaco he scores goals too. I don't know if he'd be a Chelsea player but I'm sure we could easily make profit if we sold him.

His start of season has been a little bit disappointing, I wait more of him because I think that for his talent, he should be the main player in Monaco, but well, he is still young and is normal the inconsistency.

Who has surprised me a lot, is his teammate Thomas Lemar. Before his injury he was clearly the best player of Monaco, taking the role of attack leader. What huge project is that boy!.

• 1 year later...

https://www.youtube.com/embed/pQh4TYFZLGM?feature=embed

quitely talented,,just like hazard but with left footed. can attrac 2-3 opponents,,so give us more attacking option. i'm pleased with him if we can't sign Alexis or Griezmann. but it's really an upgrade of Pedro/Willian....

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You