test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BlueLion.

Member of the Year 2015 - Biggest Contributor and Member of the Year

Started by BlueLion.,

Member of the Year Awards - 2015 - Awards 10 and 11.   32 members have voted

1. 1. Biggest Contributor

2. 2. Member of the Year (CHOOSE THREE CANDIDATES)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

27 posts in this topic

Good stuff, still at UoN?

Just finished my second year, after my setbacks not too many years ago I picked myself up and got on with it, in Law. Hopefully it's gone well and then the daunting prospect of final year to come :lol:

Yes mate, though my PGCE will be at the University of Leicester, so still very local!

And good stuff. Final year can be a bitch; my cousin is doing her third year in Law at NTU at the minute. Been very stressful for her, but that's uni for you!

Couldn't really decide between Jason or Alex for biggest contributor! Though both have worked effortlessly as admins to keep the forums running, in the end I chose Alex, because I've always been in agreement of what he writes here, especially inside match day threads where he irons out positives from every game we play (aside from all the negative crap that others write sometimes). It at least puts my mind at ease.

I actually voted Spike for this category earlier, just because he cracks me up, and that's contribution in its own right! :lol:

We Hate Scouse as member of the year... because of "THE SECRET INFORMATION"... enough said!

BlueLion. likes this

Yes mate, though my PGCE will be at the University of Leicester, so still very local!

And good stuff. Final year can be a bitch; my cousin is doing her third year in Law at NTU at the minute. Been very stressful for her, but that's uni for you!

Oh nice, not too far from myself and @The Skipper since we're both at Birmingham :lol:

Funny you should mention NTU because I was actually weighing up either that or where I am now when I initially was deciding. There are times where I wish I went NTU, but Uni is what you make of it. As long as I get my 2:1/1st at the end of my degree, that's all I need.

Oh nice, not too far from myself and @The Skipper since we're both at Birmingham :lol:

Funny you should mention NTU because I was actually weighing up either that or where I am now when I initially was deciding. There are times where I wish I went NTU, but Uni is what you make of it. As long as I get my 2:1/1st at the end of my degree, that's all I need.

Absolutely. Just don't do what I did and absolutely fuck up your entire final year and finish 0.5% off a 1st! :lol:

Voted for Jason for biggest contributer as I see his posts everywhere. In a good way :).

Voted for all 3 of the others for MOTY as I feel confused but pleasantly surprised that i've even been nominated!! WHS to win for me, his inside info was pretty amazing :).