test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BlueLion.

Member of the Year 2015 - Most Controversial, Most Analytical, Most Helpful

Started by BlueLion.,

Member of the Year Awards - 2015 - Awards 7, 8, and 9.   25 members have voted

1. 1. Most Controversial

2. 2. Most Analytical/Thought-Provoking

3. 3. Most Helpful

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

No clue how I got nominated for Most Helpful.

I hate you all.

Except for my Sammy, AKA We Hate Scouse. Gotta love Sammy.

I refuse to vote for most controversial. Put me down for LDN Blue and Jason for the 2nd and 3rd categories respectively.

iseah100 likes this

Not a fan of that most controversial award either, but went with @lionsden, just to piss Term off :Goober:

@LDN Blue, and @Special Juan for the other two.

PS: Thanks for the nominations, they make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside :wub:

That's the whiskey, not the votes, making you warm inside.

Most controversial - Henrique

Most Analytical / Thought Provoking - LDN Blue

Most Helpful - Alex - (Because as stated before, his post-analysis of matches put my mind at ease, and that helps! :lol: )

LDN Blue and BlueLion. like this

Lionsden, Jason, and Viper. Although I'm pretty sure 2/3 of them don't like me at all.

Well I like you, and surely that's all that matters? ;).

iseah100 likes this

Went with Term-X for most controversial as I don't feel he is deliberately controversial and just fiercely defends his own opinions, which is admirable. Lionsden is decent poster and I often enjoy reading his posts believe it or not, although I can imagine he really doesn't like me!!

LMAO that I got nominated for analytical. Thankyou for the nomination but I genuinely didn't think I was that thought-provoking!!! I thought I just spouted articulate nonsense, but there you are. Thankyou anyway. LDN Blue for me, I should've nominated them in the first place tbh, great analytical poster.

Most helpful is Alex for me, always there to help and run a lot of this forum :). Special Juan is a close 2nd if for nothing else than his recently found ability to storm into an argument unrelated to the thread, piss off everyone on both sides but always get the thread back on track! It's brilliantly done :).

BlueLion. and iseah100 like this

Most helpful is Alex for me, always there to help and run a lot of this forum :). Special Juan is a close 2nd if for nothing else than his recently found ability to storm into an argument unrelated to the thread, piss off everyone on both sides but always get the thread back on track! It's brilliantly done :).

I banned you for not voting for me in the other topic. I've unbanned you after this.

Viper22 and MichaelDance like this

Not a fan of that most controversial award either, but went with @lionsden, just to piss Term off :Goober:

@LDN Blue, and @Special Juan for the other two.

PS: Thanks for the nominations, they make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside :wub:

Well deserved Charmoutah! Also, Lionsden is a superb choice. No group think, just informed challenging - me likes!

CHOULO19 likes this