test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BlueLion.

Member of the Year 2015 - Funniest Forumer, Most-Liked Forumer, Wisest Forumer

Started by BlueLion.,

Member of the Year Awards - 2015 - Awards 4, 5, and 6   37 members have voted

1. 1. Funniest Forumer

2. 2. Most-Liked Forumer

3. 3. Wisest Forumer

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Funniest Forumer - Spike - (Did not even have to think about that one) :lol:

Most Liked Forumer - We Hate Scouse

Wisest Forumer - Madmax - (Hugely tough decision for this one.. both Madmax and FB have been around a long time, I chose Madmax in the end though)

Spike, Fulham Broadway and Madmax like this

Choulo is the wisest imo, what he doesnt know about geo-political global affairs isnt worth knowing.

But he is shit with English slang :D

:lol: To be fair, most of the slang I know I've learnt from here, so you only have yourselves to blame! :P

Fulham Broadway likes this

Stingray for funniest by a fair distance!

Most liked is Barb, although WHS jumps up in everyone's estimation when he posts some amazing inside info!!

Madmax for wisest, although both nominations for this are just perfect! Sorry to FB, he's just as deserving but I went with my initial gut reaction.

Stingray likes this