test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BlueLion.

Member of the Year 2015 - Best Football Knowledge, Best General Knowledge, and Newcomer of the Year

Started by BlueLion.,

Member of the Year Awards - 2015 - Awards 1, 2, and 3.   42 members have voted

1. 1. Best Football Knowledge

2. 2. Best General Knowledge

3. 3. Best Newcomer

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Also I have no idea why I've been nominated for Best General Knowledge, but thank you for the nominations nonetheless! :lol:

Well we don't want Chou to become the new Alex.. One pompous arrogant dimwit is enough :whistling:

(don't banish me Thor)

BlueLion. and CHOULO19 like this

Well we don't want Chou to become the new Alex.. One pompous arrogant dimwit is enough :whistling:

(don't banish me Thor)

I'd agree with pompous and dimwit but arrogant is harsh, man! :lol:

Sorry @supporter, you're a brilliant contributor and already one of the best members around here, but I had to go with Daffy because we have plans together to take down the global power and economic system and install a new world order :D

Hi friend!

Hahaha! Do not worry. Thanks for your comment. It is a great pleasure to be every day talking with all of you. GO CHELSEA! GO BLUES!

Regards.

Barbara, Muzchap and CHOULO19 like this

Voted for Barbara, Choulo and Celery (sorry supporter) but I do like celery (the real thing) and I also like her posts - it's great to have some strong female contributors :)

Barbara, supporter and CeleryFC like this

Sorry @supporter, you're a brilliant contributor and already one of the best members around here, but I had to go with Daffy because we have plans together to take down the global power and economic system and install a new world order :D

Very hard one for best football knowledge but went with @Peace. for sheer quality despite lack of activity. On a side note, I think @hjperdeath, deserves to be on that list as well.

Finally, @Muzchap for best general knowledge, mostly because @ is an idiot and I'm not going to be that c*nt who votes for himself :Goober: Kidding, of course, I love reading and debating your non-Chelsea related posts.

I haven't been on for a year. There are more deserving members out there. I'll be back next year. ;)

CHOULO19 and Muzchap like this

Best Football Knowledge - Supporter

Best General Knowledge - Alex

Best Newcomer - Supporter

Those are my votes!

Supporter always thinks outside the box when it comes to posting, almost as if he writes articles! I love seeing them, that's why he has to be best newcomer! :)

BlueLion., stroey and supporter like this

Skipper for best football knowledge. He seems to understand the intricacies of tactics so well I genuinely believe he'd be a better manager than half of the dickweeds in the PL.

Choulo for best general knowledge is the easiest vote i'll make out of all of these. His knowledge of worldwide politics is the best of anyone I know and he seems to know a lot about a lot of things.

Bets newcomer is a really hard one, I went with supporter because the insight and politeness of his posts are just fantastic, but it's really unlucky because Celery has been brilliant too!! Sorry for not voting for you :P.

CHOULO19, iseah100, CeleryFC and 1 other like this

Skipper for best football knowledge. He seems to understand the intricacies of tactics so well I genuinely believe he'd be a better manager than half of the dickweeds in the PL.

Choulo for best general knowledge is the easiest vote i'll make out of all of these. His knowledge of worldwide politics is the best of anyone I know and he seems to know a lot about a lot of things.

Bets newcomer is a really hard one, I went with supporter because the insight and politeness of his posts are just fantastic, but it's really unlucky because Celery has been brilliant too!! Sorry for not voting for you :P.

Banned again.

iseah100 and Viper22 like this

She is indeed. Extra points for being hot as hell. But as we aren't male pig chauvinists, that doesn't count!

Viper22 and MichaelDance like this