test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jason

Closed Thailand XI v Chelsea

Started by Jason,

178 posts in this topic

Pretty obvious for the SouthAm guys since their national teams would be outraged by the prospect of seeing their pivotal players take part in totally useless post season games just about two weeks before the start of the big continental competition.

Oscar, Ramires, Zouma and DD weren't playing anyway since they're all injured.

Chelsea Youth on Twitter saying Clarke-Salter, Dasilva, Houghton, Musonda (as well as the more obvious youth players) all going on the tour. Sounds like it's a big group.

What they deserve after the last 3/4 years the academy has had.

dUMB and Stingray like this

Hazard will be the first name on the sheet. This is a marketing event and he's our most marketable player. I don't like it but that's the reality.

dUMB and darrus like this

Hazard will be the first name on the sheet. This is a marketing event and he's our most marketable player. I don't like it but that's the reality.

why cant they do all this marketing in india??

i mean look at our bloody population.. so much scope.. plus i would get to see them.. :)

But doubt he'll play the full game. Those Thailand players better not start going all Stoke on him! :rant: