Thailand XI v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is just getting stupid now, I had to double check the countdown clock on the forum homepage.. a game in 5 days time?, WTF.

By the time next season comes along we're gonna be exhausted.

BUT VERY RICH

Not particularly enthralled by the idea of doing this, but I trust the club and their decisions so i'll go along with it. I guess the positive is also that we get to watch Chelsea again so soon too.

For me:

-----------------Beeney------------------

-Azpi---Christensen---Cahill---Luis-

------------Mikel-----Baker-------------

-Brown----------Remy----------Boga-

-----------------Solanke-----------------

Mix of experience and youth. JT, Hazard, Ivan, Matic and Tibo should be nowhere near the team.

Not particularly enthralled by the idea of doing this, but I trust the club and their decisions so i'll go along with it. I guess the positive is also that we get to watch Chelsea again so soon too.

For me:

-----------------Beeney------------------

-Azpi---Christensen---Cahill---Luis-

------------Mikel-----Baker-------------

-Brown----------Remy----------Boga-

-----------------Solanke-----------------

Mix of experience and youth. JT, Hazard, Ivan, Matic and Tibo should be nowhere near the team.

We are heading to Thailand and Sydney for commercial purpose, not to promote the youth players. So, we'll see some of the big-name first team players feature in the matches, just unlikely from start to finish.

We are heading to Thailand and Sydney for commercial purpose, not to promote the youth players. So, we'll see some of the big-name first team players feature in the matches, just unlikely from start to finish.

Can we not pass off Azpi, Cahill and Mikel and big name first team players?? xD. Maybe add in Cech and Fabregas if we have to...

I'd like to see Iva-Cahill in CB. I want to see what Cahill is like for club without Terry next to him telling him what to do.

Against Thailand XL you can't test anything tactically.

Btw, we've already seen Gary without JT. The cup games in the beginning were with Zouma-Cahill as the fixed partnership.

Terry, Ivanovic, Hazard, Matic and Fabregas should not even travel. It would be moronic if they played at all.

Cesc won't travel because he has a nose surgery.

The rest of our stars will play, think it's a part of this deal. Those Thai people won't buy a expensive ticket watching Chelsea kids play.

Global popular players like Oscar, Eden, Costa, Drogba? will play for sure. Maybe you can rest Matic and Terry.