test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jason

Closed Thailand XI v Chelsea

Started by Jason,

178 posts in this topic

Thailand All-Stars vs Chelsea
PRE-MATCH DISCUSSION AND LIVE CHAT

Diego+Costa+Chelsea+v+Sunderland+Premier

2014/15 Post-Season Friendly No.1
30th May, Saturday, 2015
Rajamangala Stadium, Bangkok
12:00 Kick Off (UK time)

Imagine Hazard or Matic tearing an ACL or something in a match like this. Pretty absurd that we agreed to a friendly a week after the season ends.

Viper22 and King11Didier like this

They should all be sitting on a beach right now resting ready for pre season not playing in stupid extra games. I know its about the money and recogniton around the world bla bla bla. But we just won the prem. Like seriously... Post Season Friendly.... Because the 50 odd games in the season just isnt enough lol.

I highly doubt Jose is going to play a full strength 11, especially since all the Americanos need to be released for international duty, and I think Euro qualifiers the week after.

Assuming our loanees are back.

So it's safe to say youth will feature.

Cech

Christensen Cahill Terry Ake

Mikel RLC

Brown Oscar Traore

Bamford

Boga/Musonda may feature. Idk.

Vitesse still have a playoff to see it theyll get into Europe I think. So no Traore, McEachran or Wallace I'm sure. Bamford surely won't go either if Boro win tomorrow.

I'd like to see Atsu and van Ginkel out there though.

I highly doubt Jose is going to play a full strength 11, especially since all the Americanos need to be released for international duty, and I think Euro qualifiers the week after.

Cech

Mikel RLC

Brown Oscar Traore

Bamford

If Oscar wasn't fit enough to be released for Brazil I doubt he will be fit to play in Thailand.

Cech

Mikel RLC

Brown Oscar Traore

Bamford

NO IVO you can't be serious.... :ph34r:

CurlyHairLikeLuiz likes this

Vitesse still have a playoff to see it theyll get into Europe I think. So no Traore, McEachran or Wallace I'm sure. Bamford surely won't go either if Boro win tomorrow.

I'd like to see Atsu and van Ginkel out there though.

Van Ginkel won't be part of the trip. There's still one more round of Serie A games to go.

Would there be any way to go to this without your family or friends thinking you are off to visit some prostitutes? :D:D

I saw a ladyboy for 3.5 years. His name was Fernando. Would not recommend; no penetration.

Viper22, darrus and Sir Mikel OBE like this

I saw a ladyboy for 3.5 years. His name was Fernando. Would not recommend; no penetration.

I hear he had quite the reputation though :ph34r:

I hear he had quite the reputation though :ph34r:

Which is why a lot of money was paid ... but by the time he was with us, he had started shooting blanks ....

these post season tours are fucking stupid.

Not really, a good way to spread our brand across the world.

This is just getting stupid now, I had to double check the countdown clock on the forum homepage.. a game in 5 days time?, WTF.

By the time next season comes along we're gonna be exhausted.