test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jason

Closed Chelsea v Sunderland

Started by Jason,

275 posts in this topic

Will this be on sky? I know the celebrations will be but have sky choose the relegation games.?

Our match is on Sky Sports and Sky 1.
Tomo likes this

Will this be on sky? I know the celebrations will be but have sky choose the relegation games.?

there all via the red button via sky sports

The 'Next Game' widget is there for a reason Tomo. :rant:

My friend's mother is a doctor for Chelsea, and he's gonna be in the locker room during the celebrations aswell as a ticket for the match....and he's not even a sports fan.

I feel like ima cry.

My friend's mother is a doctor for Chelsea, and he's gonna be in the locker room during the celebrations aswell as a ticket for the match....and he's not even a sports fan.

I feel like ima cry.

Ummm, who might that be?

Anyway, I'd like to see Izzy Brown start with Willian in the CAM. Izzy on the wing maybe. Boga would be nice to see too.

Ummm, who might that be?

Anyway, I'd like to see Izzy Brown start with Willian in the CAM. Izzy on the wing maybe. Boga would be nice to see too.

She's not a head physio, but she works behind the scenes. I'll tell you more as i find out, I just found out today!

I feel like ima cry.

Can't he bring you with him as a cousin or something like that?

Or beg his mum to bring you instead of him (if you know her well), if there is only space for 1.

Why wouldn't hazard wait until after celebrations getting his teeth pulled? Must be hurting like a bitch!

Why wouldn't hazard wait until after celebrations getting his teeth pulled? Must be hurting like a bitch!

It was an emergency dental surgery, his teeth probably got infected. It hurts a lot indeed.

It was an emergency dental surgery, his teeth probably got infected. It hurts a lot indeed.

Oh true! Cheers.

Anyone from Europe planning to watch the game tomorrow can do one. You'll watch a British football club but won't vote for us in eurovision. Muppets. The lot of you.

iseah100 and Viper22 like this

Anyone from Europe planning to watch the game tomorrow can do one. You'll watch a British football club but won't vote for us in eurovision. Muppets. The lot of you.

Tbh with you it was highly predictable that you'll end up in the eurorelegation zone again. Germany and Austria stole the show down there though and you are privileged to feel sorry about someone else for once!

Liquidator likes this

In South Kensington tonight and ready for the celebration at the Bridge tomorrow. Plan to walk to the match down Fulham Road so I hope the weather is good.

Can't believe Hazard is out. He missed tge game I attended last year.

I am hoping for a good mix of vets and youngsters tomorrow.

Come on you Chelsea!! Champions of England!!

I want a strong line up, we need to go and win this, not another draw please.

Half of our starters are out, so it won't be that strong. Let's just get the win to end the season on a high.