test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jason

Closed Chelsea v Sunderland

Started by Jason,

275 posts in this topic

A dead rubber

Give RLC another start, Izzy Brown off the bench and end the season with a win!

with sunderland safe from relegation, please give chances to youth. and more than just RLC. ake, deserves a start.

Same, they'll be needing a result.

As long as it's a draw (don't want to lose our unbeaten home record), I don't really mind tbh.

Bit of a coincidence that would be, since they're the only team to beat us at SB under Mourinho!

If they do it two seasons in a row...

giphy.gif

Come on, 3 points Chels. We only grabbed 1 point since we became champions.

The match means nothing much to either side, so let's end the season in style!

http://www.espnfcasia.com/barclays-premier-league/23/blog/post/2458843/will-hull-or-newcastle-avoid-relegation

Chelsea have lost four games in all competitions this season: three in the Premier League and one in the FA Cup. With a win or draw at home versus Sunderland, Chelsea will set the record for fewest defeats in a season by a Premier League club, besting the mark of five set by Manchester United's treble-winning side in 1998-99.
Stingray and King11Didier like this

Mourinho starts the conference by hailing Frank Lampard: 'one of my best players ever, one of my best professionals ever.' #CFC

Jose says Lampard is a Chelsea legend and a Premier Legend, adding he is a big loss for English football. He wishes him luck in the US. #CFC

Mourinho says winning the Barclays Manager of the Year award is a club trophy, not an individual one. #CFC

Mourinho says the award is the icing on the cake, and that the Premier League trophy is the main prize he wanted. #CFC

Mourinho: 'It's our last match at home. It's a big day because we get the cup and we will try everything to win.' #CFC

Jose says the final whistle against Crystal Palace, when the title was confirmed, was his favourite moment of the campaign. #CFC

Mourinho also notes the reaction after the loss at Tottenham was a big test, and one the squad came through with flying colours. #CFC

Mourinho: 'The trophy, the object, means less than the feeling, and for me the feeling was [after we beat] Crystal Palace.' #CFC

Mourinho says he will not throw his medal into the crowd on Sunday, he will give it to his son. #CFC

dUMB likes this

The players could show up to this one hungover and I wouldn't give a shit. Champions!