test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jason

Loaned Out Nathan

Started by Jason,

81 posts in this topic

Izzy wasn't bad he just didn't make a notable contribution.

Kid is only 18 years old, easy up.

Yes he does have time on his side, but I wasn't speaking just about his performance in this game (I actually didn't watch it).

I just have not seen anything at all to suggest he could get close to making it here. I don't see anything special in his play and ability. Looks like one of those that can do decently well in youth, but his game won't translate to quality in the first team.

I hope I'm proven wrong, but I just don't see anything.

Stats likes this

Maybe we should follow vitesse to distract us from our epl blues.

Arnheim might have a better chance winning the eredivisie than cfc winning the epl. heck, with the squad we have, arnheim probably even have better chance of winning the premier league .

btw how come vitesse have 2 games in 3 days when the next matchday of the eredivisie is the next weekend?

3 minutes ago, blueblood22 said:

someone know what's going on with him? is he injured? since the arrival of the new manger i didn't saw him even on the bench. 

Yeah, he was average when we bought him, he's average now...Injured or not he's just another pointless fish in the ocean.

Scored afew decent goals and afew assists then injured,another season chilling out over seems likely.

1 hour ago, Special Juan said:

Another waste of wood we are carrying. 

Chelsea buy young players in abundance, loan them out in the hope of 1 or 2 out of 30 can end up like Courtois. The majority of them will be sold for profit (small or big doesn't matter) while a number will be lost investments (sold at a loss or free transfer)

It's the model plan that the club is using. It'a a low risk plan. I suggest you start accepting this 'side business' of the club because it's not going to change anytime soon and it would save you a lot of worry from the waste of wood.

Chelsea deal to be confirmed tomorrow, player should be presented by club on Wednesday

Portuguese side Belenenses are close on signing the Chelsea forward Nathan on a loan deal, according to reports from the Portuguese press this Tuesday afternoon.

http://sportwitness.co.uk/chelsea-deal-confirmed-tomorrow-player-presented-club-wednesday/

No disrespect to him but he is not ever going to progress here why not just sell him and put in a buy back? Regardless of if its a business decision to continuously loan him out or not still stupid to keep someone on the books who probably has a 9/10 chance of not making it. 

24 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

No disrespect to him but he is not ever going to progress here why not just sell him and put in a buy back? Regardless of if its a business decision to continuously loan him out or not still stupid to keep someone on the books who probably has a 9/10 chance of not making it. 

Chelsea have bunch of this type of players. Maybe they are not sold because they have high wages and some small clubs where these players actually belongs to, can't pay them enough. I'm pretty sure with this type of loan, Chelsea pays him some percentage of his actual wages.

OneMoSalah likes this