test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jason

Loaned Out Nathan

Started by Jason,

81 posts in this topic

It's quite funny to see all this kind of reaction, while 10 years ago we will be excited like a little girl got a new doll. How the time has changed.

Well, i don't know too much about the guy. But, in the comps, at least, I can feel some Kaka vibes. In the style of play, I mean. Oscar looks like Kaka, but he is another type of player.

According to the Guardian:

"Chelsea have announced the signing of the Brazilian midfielder Nathan from Atlético Paranaense. The 19-year-old will be loaned out overseas as he does not qualify for a work permit."

He might not be a star here, but I think he'll do better than Piazon simply because he looks to be a better physical specimen. Piazon has ability but dude is so lightweight I never thought he'd ever make a career at Chelsea.

Stock them up like pigs, feed them then sell. Rinse and repeat=profit. The Chelsea transfer way :D I like this, at least the players are paid good money to at least be set for life even if their career fail.

Maybe one day he might actually see the field here.

One of these players gotta end the buy/loan/sell cycle eventually lol

Ummmmm Tibo already has.

Viper22 likes this

He's either going to be good enough to play for us or he's not going to be good enough to play for us. :D

He does remind me a lot of Kaka, whether he has the same level of ability? Doubt it, but we'll see.

I don't see it. Kaka was a freak of nature, his acceleration/speed was uncanny for a player with his technique.

Coutinho is much better comparison.

As long as he ain't the next Oscar

Damn the hate Oscar gets on this forum from some is ridiculous, you must be a Willian fanboy.

Not that i think that highly of Oscar, but surely it doesn't take that much of a brain to realize that buying a player for 3m and turning into 25m+ is quite fantastic.

If he can't get a work permit can he do preseason with us the way Bertrand Traore did?

Unless i'm mistaken I thought Traore was on trial with us when he played for us in preseason against that Singha All Stars team?

His transfer was an odd one though, no idea what went on tbh.

Sir Mikel OBE likes this