test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jason

Closed West Brom v Chelsea

Started by Jason,

397 posts in this topic

"Jose says John Terry, Branislav Ivanovic and Eden Hazard are keen to maintain their records of playing every league game this season"

Jose Mourinho says it is the nature of the game that Chelsea will try for maximum points from the last two games. #CFC

Jose points out that West Brom are under no pressure to get points but they will want to win their last home game. #CFC

Jose says Chelsea FC will have an important say in what will happen next season regarding Petr Cech. #CFC

Jose reiterates that he would like Cech to be at Chelsea next season. #CFC

Jose says he expects only a little change to his squad for next season, because he likes the squad how it is. #CFC - Like Before every Transfer Window :D

Jose says if he owned an English club, he would sign West Brom boss Tony Pulis. #CFC

Jose reports that Ramires, Oscar and Zouma won't play in the last two games. Cech has a chance to play the last game. #CFC

Jose says that Diego Costa should be ready to be in the squad for the West Brom game on Monday. #CFC

Jose confirms Andre Schurrle and Mark Schwarzer have been invited to the final game of the season and the Player of the Year event. #CFC

Jose also says on-loan players such as Mohamed Salah and Lewis Baker have also been invited. #CFC

Bir_CFC and Reddish-Blue like this

My XI

---------------Courtois----------
--Ivano--Cahill--Terry--Ake--
-----------Matic---RLC---------
--Willian-----Cesc---Hazard--
---------------Remy-------------

please dont risk Costa

My XI

---------------Courtois----------

--Ivano--Cahill--Terry--Ake--

-----------Matic---RLC---------

--Willian-----Cesc---Hazard--

---------------Remy-------------

please dont risk Costa

I hardly doubt that Azpilicueta would miss two games in a row.

I would go with:

Tibo

Ivanovic-Christensen-Terry-Azpilicueta

RLC-Matic

Remy-Willian-Hazard

Brown

I hardly doubt that Azpilicueta would miss two games in a row.

I would go with:

Tibo

Ivanovic-Christensen-Terry-Azpilicueta

RLC-Matic

Remy-Willian-Hazard

Brown

José only mentioned RLC, Brown and Ake, Honestly I would say that Christensen will not play.

José only mentioned RLC, Brown and Ake, Honestly I would say that Christensen will not play.

Zouma is out for the rest of the season, I think it's likely that Christensen will get a match. Maybe against Sunderland as an RB.

flonaldo.19 likes this

I realy dont know what is the hype about Christensen tbh. Everyone is pushing him to start vs West Brom, but I would give RLC, Ake, Solanke, Izzy, even Boga a chance ahead of him.

I bet you that Christensen will not play any of both games

Christensen is our future.

Bold call.

Not saying whether I agree or disagree, just saying, Bold Call :P.

iseah100 likes this

This is going to be a strange game.......Absolutely no pressure to win or draw, and a chance to blood the young uns. A win would be nice but I would just like to see how our youths can manage against a Tony Pulis team. If they can hold their own against his team and the way they set up and play, they will be fine in the Premiership next year.