West Brom v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another guard of honour coming up it seems...

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/9850895/west-brom-boss-tony-pulis-expecting-tight-premier-league-race-next-season?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Albion will also give Chelsea a guard of honour at the Hawthorns to recognise their achievement.

"I think the club are going to do that," Pulis said. "It's right they should be shown respect that champions deserve."

Jose Mourinho says it is the nature of the game that Chelsea will try for maximum points from the last two games. #CFC

Jose points out that West Brom are under no pressure to get points but they will want to win their last home game. #CFC

Jose says Chelsea FC will have an important say in what will happen next season regarding Petr Cech. #CFC

Jose reiterates that he would like Cech to be at Chelsea next season. #CFC

Jose says he expects only a little change to his squad for next season, because he likes the squad how it is. #CFC - Like Before every Transfer Window :D

Jose says if he owned an English club, he would sign West Brom boss Tony Pulis. #CFC

Jose reports that Ramires, Oscar and Zouma won't play in the last two games. Cech has a chance to play the last game. #CFC

Jose says that Diego Costa should be ready to be in the squad for the West Brom game on Monday. #CFC

Jose confirms Andre Schurrle and Mark Schwarzer have been invited to the final game of the season and the Player of the Year event. #CFC

Jose also says on-loan players such as Mohamed Salah and Lewis Baker have also been invited. #CFC

My XI

---------------Courtois----------
--Ivano--Cahill--Terry--Ake--
-----------Matic---RLC---------
--Willian-----Cesc---Hazard--
---------------Remy-------------

please dont risk Costa

My XI

---------------Courtois----------

--Ivano--Cahill--Terry--Ake--

-----------Matic---RLC---------

--Willian-----Cesc---Hazard--

---------------Remy-------------

please dont risk Costa

I hardly doubt that Azpilicueta would miss two games in a row.

I would go with:

Tibo

Ivanovic-Christensen-Terry-Azpilicueta

RLC-Matic

Remy-Willian-Hazard

Brown

I hardly doubt that Azpilicueta would miss two games in a row.

I would go with:

Tibo

Ivanovic-Christensen-Terry-Azpilicueta

RLC-Matic

Remy-Willian-Hazard

Brown

José only mentioned RLC, Brown and Ake, Honestly I would say that Christensen will not play.

I realy dont know what is the hype about Christensen tbh. Everyone is pushing him to start vs West Brom, but I would give RLC, Ake, Solanke, Izzy, even Boga a chance ahead of him.

I realy dont know what is the hype about Christensen tbh. Everyone is pushing him to start vs West Brom, but I would give RLC, Ake, Solanke, Izzy, even Boga a chance ahead of him.

I bet you that Christensen will not play any of both games