Kasey Palmer

blu35_army

I'm quitely surprised no thread about Palmer. another hot prospect in Youth, make 4 goals and 2 asisst from 12 apps. he has a strong shoot and good speed, i hoped he get some minutes too in first team or at least loan to C'ship next season....

• 4 months later...

Been on fire this season. Really stepping up to the plate. Scored a hattrick in our last U21 game against Liverpool, 2 against Maccabi in the UYL and now has added another against Reading U21. Been standout in every game I have watched him this season. Very similar to Boga and Musonda tbh. This should be moved to the player profiles tbh. No one checks in this section. Excited by him tbh. Just got a lot of competition like the rest of them.

• 2 weeks later...

Been on fire this season. Really stepping up to the plate. Scored a hattrick in our last U21 game against Liverpool, 2 against Maccabi in the UYL and now has added another against Reading U21. Been standout in every game I have watched him this season. Very similar to Boga and Musonda tbh. This should be moved to the player profiles tbh. No one checks in this section. Excited by him tbh. Just got a lot of competition like the rest of them.

Doesn't have the technical ability Boga or Musonda do at all tbh.

• 5 months later...

Scored a fantastic goal yesterday against United U21s and was apparently the star of the show once again. 9 of United's starting 11 yesterday have premier league minutes to their name and he stood out and nutmeged Phil Jones brilliantly :philjones

But he really has stepped up this season and he has deserved his new contract he signed last month. Been brilliant. That was his 14th goal of the season which is fantastic for someone who is not a striker and does not take penalties.

Was looking at the chelsea youth twitter page and he was saying that Viveash said he expects some of those playing last night to feature in the first team this season. Hiddink also said that will be the policy. Palmer, you would think would be right up there. Been nothing short of terrific this season. I agreed at the time with 'The Skipper' comment about him above when he first wrote it but now you can see how much he has improved. Really talented. Talksport were allso giving him huge praise which is good to hear as well.

Palmer, Boga, Musonda. Will be interersting to see how far they get here because they definitely have the ability.

About time we move this to the players thread as well or make a new one for him because this is in the wrong place.

27 minutes ago, Stats said:

Was looking at the chelsea youth twitter page and he was saying that Viveash said he expects some of those playing last night to feature in the first team this season. Hiddink also said that will be the policy. Palmer, you would think would be right up there. Been nothing short of terrific this season. I agreed at the time with 'The Skipper' comment about him above when he first wrote it but now you can see how much he has improved. Really talented. Talksport were allso giving him huge praise which is good to hear as well.

Actually, iirc, Viveash spoke more of those kids that are on loan right now such as Christensen coming back and being ready for the first team. He and Hoddle agreed that the players from last night are making great progress and hopefully they'll get the chance Christensen and co have gotten this year on loan. But as Hoddle stressed, they've got to be used when they come back from a loan!

Palmer was great though, the free kick I think everyone expected it to go in :lol: 

5 hours ago, LDN Blue said:

Actually, iirc, Viveash spoke more of those kids that are on loan right now such as Christensen coming back and being ready for the first team. He and Hoddle agreed that the players from last night are making great progress and hopefully they'll get the chance Christensen and co have gotten this year on loan. But as Hoddle stressed, they've got to be used when they come back from a loan!

Palmer was great though, the free kick I think everyone expected it to go in :lol: 

I am judging it by this bro:

i5935i.jpg

Likely to be on the bench today. Has also been given a squad number. For the 100th time, can we put this in the bloody players section please! It is not rocket science.

We have got inferior players to Palmer who have their own player thread. Come on!

10 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Next time just tag us without the smiley, it's easy done. Thanks.

@Special Juan @Jason can you move this to the player thread now. There is a player's thread which he should be in. Not here. Thanks.

Hopefully that does the trick.

5 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

No :lol::lol:

:wank2::wank2:

Honestly. It is annoying. You got the likes of Quintero, Feruz and some other irrelevant youngsters there. Yet, Palmer who is one of our best academy talents has not got a thread. People might want to discuss in his thread but when they look into the player's section and see it is not there, people will not bother because here you expect to find match articles. Not player's threads. Our best academy talents should have there own threads. They all do apart from Palmer and it is not in here :doh:

8 minutes ago, Stats said:

:wank2::wank2:

Honestly. It is annoying. You got the likes of Quintero, Feruz and some other irrelevant youngsters there. Yet, Palmer who is one of our best academy talents has not got a thread. People might want to discuss in his thread but when they look into the player's section and see it is not there, people will not bother because here you expect to find match articles. Not player's threads. Our best academy talents should have there own threads. They all do apart from Palmer and it is not in here :doh:

Second that.:)

:wank2:

• 5 weeks later...

Palmer wins Under-21 award

Kasey Palmer has been rewarded for his performances for our Under-21s in April with the Barclays U21 Player of the Month award.

The prize is given to best player in the U21 Premier League, with Palmer starting all three of our fixtures in that competition during April, including helping us finish the month on a high with a 3-1 win at Middlesbrough.

The highlight of Palmer's month came on our trip to face Manchester United in our first match of April, when he scored an excellent free-kick at Old Trafford to record his 14th goal of the season and earn us a 1-1 draw.

On receiving the award at Cobham, Palmer said: 'It's obviously a big thing for me, for my family and for the team as well. I'm the first person at Chelsea Under-21s to win the Player of the Month so obviously I'm delighted with that.

'The goal at Old Trafford tops it off really. The team's doing well, we're starting to pick it up now towards the end of the season, that's what we needed, and I'm obviously delighted to win this award.'

chelseafc.com

Capture.PNG