test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jason

Goal and Moment of the Season

Started by Jason,

51 posts in this topic

Oscar's side foot goal.

Diego Costa introducting himself to the EPL.

Do you remember when the first photo of him holding the CFC shirt emerged days before the WC? Everyone thought it was photoshopped haha.

Didn't that happen on the first day of the World Cup? I remember the picture being leaked on twitter and within hours the official announcement was made (before Brazil took on Croatia). Good times.

Didn't that happen on the first day of the World Cup? I remember the picture being leaked on twitter and within hours the official announcement was made (before Brazil took on Croatia). Good times.

Ahh, good times. Remember it like it was just yesterday.
The Chels likes this

Man, let me start by saying that this thread is a very good one, since it makes us all remember those endless great moments/goals that this club has achieved this season, and a great thanks to Mourinho for making it come true. I've slagged him from time to time, but man, am I eternally grateful that he came back.

Goal: There are so many, from Terry scoring early at Stoke, Willian vs Everton, Schürrle vs City, Cesc against QPR, etc etc, but I'mma have to go with Drogba vs Leicester. Leicester were cruising after they scored, you could see that smug satisfaction on Albrighton's face when it was HT, and many, myself included, were annoyed at Drogba and what the hell he was doing on the pitch. Him scoring 2 mins in the 2nd half was the moment I knew that this team is a definite upgrade on the shower of semi-sh**t we had to endure since the 10-11 season, and we were rightfuly becoming the best English team again.

Moment: The 3-6 match. Me and other organizers were preparing an intro party at our uni for our institute's freshmen and I could only follow the game via Livescore. The way it was panning out (1-2, 1-3, 2-3, 2-4, 3-4, 3-5) was annoying me at not being able to watch it, but my God, when I saw that the game finished 3-6, I was really elated and ready to party. It was wonderful to be proud of having stuck with our beloved club through thick and thin and finally be able to enjoy the good times again. Watching the highlights the next day was an icing on the cake!

iseah100 likes this

With Schurrle I think it was United's equalized that caused him to fall into disfavour.

Among the goals of the season surely Willian's against Everton deserves a mention:

Goal of the season : Schurrle vs Burnley

Moment of the season : Either Willian late goal v Everton because i was there or lifting the trophy on the final day for same reason