test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Barbara

2014/15 Premier League Champions - The Thread to Celebrate

Started by Barbara,

141 posts in this topic

For me it is not important that all the teams in England have been eliminated so quickly in the European competitions. Premier League is the best and most competitive league in the world. I'm used to seeing Real Madrid, Barcelona and Atletico de Madrid each week because my friends and I think there is no possible comparison between Premier League and La Liga. Premier League is the best league in the world and we have the hegemony of English football again. The rest is cheap philosophy.

Besides, we are not just a champion, we have the biggest points difference in years with the second classified. Hegemony is BLUE.

It's funny to hear "This year Premier League has no value." Hahaha, be a hater it has to be frustrating ...

By the way, I would like to see Nathan Ake, RLC and Solanke in the remaining games until the end of the season. That would make this season a perfect season.

Regards to ALL.