2014/15 Premier League Champions - The Thread to Celebrate

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The notion that Chelsea are boring smacks of jealousy from their rivals who have struggled to win a title. Not much sign of boredom from Chelsea’s fans at the moment.

BBC Sport

tumblr_nns6j9MFua1sscln5o1_500.gif

tumblr_nns6j9MFua1sscln5o2_500.gif

tumblr_nns60rIKvK1rs3c2zo1_540.jpg

tumblr_nns5kztJMR1sscln5o1_500.gif

tumblr_nns3pjbOzj1sq1gr1o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nns3pjbOzj1sq1gr1o5_1280.jpg

tumblr_nns3pjbOzj1sq1gr1o6_1280.jpg

tumblr_nns3pjbOzj1sq1gr1o7_1280.jpg

tumblr_nns3pjbOzj1sq1gr1o8_1280.jpg

For me it is not important that all the teams in England have been eliminated so quickly in the European competitions. Premier League is the best and most competitive league in the world. I'm used to seeing Real Madrid, Barcelona and Atletico de Madrid each week because my friends and I think there is no possible comparison between Premier League and La Liga. Premier League is the best league in the world and we have the hegemony of English football again. The rest is cheap philosophy.

Besides, we are not just a champion, we have the biggest points difference in years with the second classified. Hegemony is BLUE.

It's funny to hear "This year Premier League has no value." Hahaha, be a hater it has to be frustrating ...

By the way, I would like to see Nathan Ake, RLC and Solanke in the remaining games until the end of the season. That would make this season a perfect season.

Regards to ALL.

tumblr_nns7zpLaLq1rdjj9io1_500.png

say what you want... but he's more than an owner, he's one of us, completely passionate about the club.

So proud of how Roman has always supported us and went even to Academy matches.

:wub:

#respect