• Remy
    • Cahill (sub)
    • Matic (sub)
    • Cuadrado (sub)

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol at those who wanted Cuadrado to displace Willian. Classic. Guy looks completely over his skis right now.

Filipe Luis makes some impressive runs forward and has plenty of skills with the ball at his feet, but I just don't trust him as a defender. Never have really. Give me Dave's boring lockdown defending any day of the week.

JT with another great game in an entire season filled with them. What a legend.

When asked about the standing ovation from the Chelsea fans he said, "I care more about the ovation from the Liverpool fans. Chelsea have been digging me for the whole game and a few minutes of ovation isn't going to change that. It was nice of them to turn up for once"

Bloody cheek haha though to be fair there was a lot of booing till Jose stood up lol.Mehhhhh.

Need a new song now that was catchy

Fabregas was my MOTM. Thought he had a very good match. Poor game from Hazard but I will excuse him on the fact that he has been brilliant all season and played every league game for us without rarely being subbed. Holiday mode for him. He just did not seem to want the ball today. A shame we will miss out on the 90 point mark but oh well we are the champions. Looks like we will be the only team in the league unbeaten at home this season assuming we don't have a repeat of Sunderland last season.

Excellent to see RLC starting as well. Great for everyone associated with the club :blue scalf:

RLC would've been man of the match had he stayed on. Taking him off instead of Mikel, made no sense.. I hate that about Jose. We're already champions ffs. Chill out and let the fans have some fun

RLC would've been man of the match had he stayed on. Taking him off instead of Mikel, made no sense.. I hate that about Jose. We're already champions ffs. Chill out and let the fans have some fun

Made sense to me when Jose ecplained why

FFS, this was his first ever senior team start, you can't expect him to play full 90 mins, especially in his position. The intensity is completely different than youth level.

You'll even notice that he was taken off at exactly the 60 min mark. Obviously pre-planned regardless of performance.

FFS, this was his first ever senior team start, you can't expect him to play full 90 mins, especially in his position. The intensity is completely different than youth level.

You'll even notice that he was taken off at exactly the 60 min mark. Obviously pre-planned regardless of performance.

why not? was he showing any sign of fatigue? he is a professional athlete who has been playing all season... I know that it isn't a big deal but it was absurd annoying

why not? was he showing any sign of fatigue? he is a professional athlete who has been playing all season... I know that it isn't a big deal but it was absurd annoying

Playing all season at youth level which is not even comparable to EPL intensity. As I said it was obviously planned regardless of performance or fatigue signs. No need to risk an injury to him. Protecting him was the right thing to do.