Leicester v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any chance Remy makes it?

Jesus Christ his muscle died at the worst time.

Mourinho said no on Sunday. The club Twitter account mentioned that but then mysteriously deleted the tweet. He's not in the provisional squad stated in the DM piece above.

Probably going down like this

------Courtoius--------
Iva-Cahill-Terry-Azpi-
--Matic-Fabregas-----
Willian-Oscar-Hazard
-------Drogba---------

Solanke on the bench this time. No Costa or Remy - Mourinho will not take any chances now.
If Oscar isn't ready because of his head injury i hope Cuadrado will be given a chance to prove his worth. Maybe Willian as 10 and Cuadrado on the wing.

Currently CFC has 77. The most le arse can get is 82. I win here will put CFC halfway to the goal of 6 points. Come on Chels the title is in reach. I hope we have amazing traveling support for this. Also any word on Remy? I noticed no mention of Remy's inclusion by Jose. Also I don't see him on the bench during the matches. WTF? Has he been kicked off the team?

Lmaoo dont know where to post this

Ivanovic jumping up and down like a little girl at the end haha.

Judging by the reaction, they've been trying to do that for a very long time and it finally worked.

At the moment playing with Didier is like 10 men at times,

he was easily outmuscles by shaw down the line in the UTD game which almost resulted in a goal

and the same in the Arsenal game when he came on against belerin i think? again almost resulting in a goal!

As much of a Legend he is, one of his main qualities was his strength and holding the ball up, he isn't even doing that anymore! and he cannot make space which makes it very difficult for us to create anything which showed in the last few games he has started!

I'd much rather Oscar if he is fit or Caudrado upfront! with his pace he could easily get away from some horrific defenders.

Lmaoo dont know where to post this

You know, for all of the focus and seriousness that Jose brings to the club (and it is needed as it relates to football), this team has great spirit and camaraderie that is hard not to love away from the pitch.

Come on you Chelsea!! :blue scalf: :blue scalf:

There's just no possible way we can throw this away now! Beating Leicester is a must but I can accept a draw if it happens.. then we can win the league by beating Liverpool at home, chanting "that's how you win the league; that's how you win the league", and then lifting the trophy afterwards! :D