test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jason

Closed Leicester v Chelsea

Started by Jason,

540 posts in this topic

Lmaoo dont know where to post this

Ivanovic jumping up and down like a little girl at the end haha.

Judging by the reaction, they've been trying to do that for a very long time and it finally worked.

At the moment playing with Didier is like 10 men at times,

he was easily outmuscles by shaw down the line in the UTD game which almost resulted in a goal

and the same in the Arsenal game when he came on against belerin i think? again almost resulting in a goal!

As much of a Legend he is, one of his main qualities was his strength and holding the ball up, he isn't even doing that anymore! and he cannot make space which makes it very difficult for us to create anything which showed in the last few games he has started!

I'd much rather Oscar if he is fit or Caudrado upfront! with his pace he could easily get away from some horrific defenders.

An easy win for us today, I wouldn't mind a draw either just to let Leicester stay in the PL as we don't really need the points as we've won the league anyway.

I have a feeling Mourinho will start Filipe Luis today. Makes sense against what will most likely be a 3-5-2/5-3-2. I'm also expecting to see Costa at least on the bench.

Viper22 and James like this

There's just no possible way we can throw this away now! Beating Leicester is a must but I can accept a draw if it happens.. then we can win the league by beating Liverpool at home, chanting "that's how you win the league; that's how you win the league", and then lifting the trophy afterwards! :D

MichaelDance likes this

seeing rumours on the tinternet that pearson might be playing a weaker team as they got a bigger game at the weekend vs Newcastle, i remember a few season back Wolves did the same thing vs United i think.

I would start with:

Tibo

Azpi-Gaz-JT-Filipe

Fábregas-Matic

Quad-Willian-Hazard

Costa

I'm afraid it'll be:

Courtois,

Iva-Cahill-Terry-Dave

Rami-Matic

Willian-Fábregas-Hazard

Drogba

There's just no possible way we can throw this away now! Beating Leicester is a must but I can accept a draw if it happens.. then we can win the league by beating Liverpool at home, chanting "that's how you win the league; that's how you win the league", and then lifting the trophy afterwards! :D

but arsenal could drop points to hull on monday night and then we'll be champions before that game

robdog likes this

I hope we go out there with a killers mentality and trying to put them away as quickly as possible. Not play slowly and try to win a battle of attrition and just hope "they'll eventually break down."

Leicester apparently struggle keeping possession according to an article I just read, so press them high and look to dominate the ball from the get go.

A nice, straightforward and commanding victory that a club like Chelsea should do against a club like Leicester.