test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jason

Closed Leicester 1-3 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   104 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Cech
    • Ivanovic
    • Cahill
    • Terry
    • Azpilicueta
    • Matic
    • Ramires
    • Fabregas
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Drogba
    • Zouma (sub)
    • Cuadrado (sub)
    • Mikel (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

98 posts in this topic

Re: your comment in the MDT on Willian only dribbling sideways or backwards most of the time - it makes sense because he's out wide and in a more confined space, so we don't get to see his dribbling skills as often. He definitely does have the ability to dribble past players in tight spaces (going forward of course). Remember the chance he set up for Ramires last weekend?

That's the thing though. You have more space out wide. That's why dribblers play out wide. Only special players can dribble through the middle, where it's congestive. Of course, on the counter-attack, there's space to exploit if you're fast. (That run in the second half I think it was btw, when he tried to play Hazard through on the right, I've never Willian run so quick on the ball, that was some serious pace.)

I'm sure he's better a dribbler on the left, cutting inside on the weaker side of a fullback, but I highly doubt he's capable of dribbling through the middle. Not that the centre is a place you want players to dribble.

The Skipper likes this

first half performance is very poor but in second half we managed to increase our intensity..much better second half..willian and fabregas were excellent ..willian is performing consistently over these last few months..

Fuck yes, I was jumping around in my apartment for the last 10 minutes, get in!

So close now, cant wait for us to be Champions. It's been too long

Both times I called for a player to get subbed they then scored. :lol:

Fucking hell, that was a stressful game. ONE MORE BOYS!!!

Stats and darrus like this

Great deserved result. Poor first half but much improved in the second and created chances almost at will. Could have finished 5-6 in all honesty.

Willian was brilliant and I thought Iva had an excellent match despite the miss-position for the goal. He did very well in both offense and defense especially in the first half where I thought he was our best defender by a mile. Also very good game from Cesc as well.

James likes this

Drogba who "has lost it"

Ramires who "can't pass"

:lol:

Holy shit I just love football karma sometimes!

Both those things are still very true. Neither of those players should be in the squad next season with all due respect to them.

for me the best part of the match was when the leicester fans started to sing 'boring boring chelsea' & Ramires replied w/ STFU

CDyUbJNVAAA2j9n.jpg

Fucks sake I would have to miss this match :(

In Monaco and out at Dinner with clients

And highlights? :)

Both those things are still very true. Neither of those players should be in the squad next season with all due respect to them.

I prefer to think about next season once we're done with this one (not that I agree with you).

Reddish-Blue likes this