• Drogba
    • Zouma (sub)
    • Cuadrado (sub)
    • Mikel (sub)

Old school forever!

article-3061043-28259D9000000578-862_964

Chelsea Legends!

chelseaheart.gif

Boring is expect to see Chelsea losing a match during the whole year and see that this defeat never comes!

anigif_enhanced-buzz-18925-1377642320-11

3c301270-0e9b-11e3-8724-7054d21a8f10.gif

Doubt About Willian It's crazy! This guy has TOP level!

One game less, three points more!

The Fifth is closer!

282572DE00000578-3061341-image-m-39_1430

+ 13! Yeaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!

chelseaheart.gif

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: your comment in the MDT on Willian only dribbling sideways or backwards most of the time - it makes sense because he's out wide and in a more confined space, so we don't get to see his dribbling skills as often. He definitely does have the ability to dribble past players in tight spaces (going forward of course). Remember the chance he set up for Ramires last weekend?

That's the thing though. You have more space out wide. That's why dribblers play out wide. Only special players can dribble through the middle, where it's congestive. Of course, on the counter-attack, there's space to exploit if you're fast. (That run in the second half I think it was btw, when he tried to play Hazard through on the right, I've never Willian run so quick on the ball, that was some serious pace.)

I'm sure he's better a dribbler on the left, cutting inside on the weaker side of a fullback, but I highly doubt he's capable of dribbling through the middle. Not that the centre is a place you want players to dribble.

first half performance is very poor but in second half we managed to increase our intensity..much better second half..willian and fabregas were excellent ..willian is performing consistently over these last few months..

Great deserved result. Poor first half but much improved in the second and created chances almost at will. Could have finished 5-6 in all honesty.

Willian was brilliant and I thought Iva had an excellent match despite the miss-position for the goal. He did very well in both offense and defense especially in the first half where I thought he was our best defender by a mile. Also very good game from Cesc as well.

I was sick of telling people how good Willian really is when played in the right position and given more freedom to do things on the ball, rather than being played as a wingback. Glad Jose has seen it too and given him some room to do his thing, because he has been phenomenal the last month. Two MOTM performances the last two game.

And I think you'll find some of the "Boring, Boring, Chelsea" chants were coming from our own fans mocking Arsenal and Leicester fans. Haha. I found it hilarious to be honest.

Oh yeah, Stevie G, come take notes off Terry to really find out how to not "let it slip". Captain there when you need him.