• Drogba
    • Zouma (sub)
    • Cuadrado (sub)
    • Mikel (sub)

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cech - 6 - Couldn't do much for the goal and a great save in the first half. What a blessing to have this guy as our backup!!

Ivanovic - 5 - Caught out of position for the goal (if I had a pound for every time that has happened this season) and was his usual self.

JT - 8 - Brilliant display from CLL. An absolute inspiration and it will be a pleasure to see him lift the trophy on Sunday.

Cahill - 7 - Has come on well since coming back into the team. Some key blocks in the middle parts of the match.

Azpilicueta - 5 - Not the greatest game for Azpi. A few times his lack of left foot was exposed, need a genuine LB here and playing next season (Luis?).

Matic - 6 - Decent display. No more, no less.

Fabregas - 7 - Got another assist, was much better in the 2nd half after being a passenger much of the first.

Ramires - 6 - Took his goal brilliantly but other than that was pretty average today, looked on holiday already.

Willian - 9 - MOTM display and my oh my is he starting to fulfill some of the promise he showed when he moved here. Been our best player over the last month or so.

Hazard - 6 - Quiet display but that's to be expected when you're double marked. Hacked to bits as usual which doesn't help but just couldn't get into the game.

Drogba - 2 - His goal stopped this score from being a 0.5. Most of our attacks stopped at him and he actively got in the way of Hazard a few times. Needs to retire <3.

FUCKING YEAAASSS!!!!

Much better 2nd half performance. We actually played with a bit of urgency!!

Lost my voice after JT's goal!!

Nearly there guys!! We're nearly fucking there!! Fucking yeassss!!!

Two legends scored today in JT and Drogba, and then we have our Barcelona hero Ramires finishing the game off with a typical Ramires worldy, I am a happy man!

Willian again very good, created so many chances and what a pace! He even beats people at the wings now.

Re: your comment in the MDT on Willian only dribbling sideways or backwards most of the time - it makes sense because he's out wide and in a more confined space, so we don't get to see his dribbling skills as often. He definitely does have the ability to dribble past players in tight spaces (going forward of course). Remember the chance he set up for Ramires last weekend?

Another dire, uninspiring performance, very painful to watch. I can't remember the last time I actually enjoyed watching us play. Drogba's presence in the team doesn't help with that either. Truly "boring boring Chelsea". Anyway, 3 points to win the thing. Let's hope we at least turn in a presentable display on Sunday.

We were very good in the second half. Scored 3 goals, created 4-5 very good chances, didn't concede any goal, dominated possession and territory and didn't let them a snuff at our goal. What more can anybody ask for? People really need to give credit more.

Anyways, I noticed many don't know the Fabregas chant here. For them, here's the lyrics-

Fabregas is magic

He wears a magic hat

He could've signed for Arsenal

But he said, "No, fuck that"

He passes with his left foot

And he passes with his right

And when we win the league

We will sing his song all night.

For those who haven't seen it, please watch the youtube video. The tune is invasively catchy. :getin::dance:

A stunning reaction in the second half. Hindsight is a wonderful thing but you have to admit that their goal helped us big time. It was the wake up call we needed coming to the second half. I guess we would not play the same way we did had they not scored. And who else than John Terry was supposed to score the winner? Captain, Leader, Legend. So happy for him and I cannot wait to see him lift the trophy, because we're gonna win the fucking league!!

To Liverpool supporters:

"That's how you win the league;

That's how you win the league;

That's how you win the league;

That's how you win the league;"

Guys if there's a champions parade at the Kings Road, I'm going to it!!!

Oh man that Guard of Honour they will give us is going to be so sweet