Chelsea v Man United

Jase

Every post of yours is negative. You talk about us as if we are trash. We have only lost 2 games in the league this season. We have the best goal difference, we won the most games, our striker is leading top goal scorer (even though he was banned and injured), and even though we arent playing well we are still winning games. Be positive man! Always so pessimistic.

Not really I give praises where dues as well. I didn't say we were trash, I am saying me and many other can already see a repeat of PSG/City scenario where will barely scrape a draw after getting outplaed/dominated by the opposition. Maybe Jose will surprise us all and go attacking again in a big game for the 1st time in God knows how many months now...

We are the best team in the league and we will win the league. But this game I fear MU will win/we get a draw with lucks because they are more inform right now and playing better football with fitter players.

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about Swansea away?

We did OK on that day but I don't really count that when Swansea imploded which made our win a lot easier.

The last time we played well from start to finish and made a good side look average was against West Ham on Boxing Day (they might be out of form now but don't forget they were flying high back in December).

If we start poorly, i hope we concede the goal because usualy we turn on after it.

Ideally we'd keep it at 0-0 and score very late like yesterday's game. I get the feeling that had we scored 10-20 minutes earlier against QPR then they would probably have eventually equalised given our inability to maintain the lead.

If we play Cesc and Matic in the middle Fellaini is going to cause us some really problems because neither are good enough to trouble him in the air.

Only player we have on our roster good enough to contest Fellaini in the air is Zouma... I really don't think that's where the game will be won and lost.

Hate to add to the negativity in here but I can honestly see us getting totally bossed in midfield in this one with the form Fabregas and Matic are in. Fellaini, Carrick, Herrera all in fantastic form. Even fucking Ashley Young has been great lately and will probably destroy Ivanovic who will inevitably play even though he's been abysmal for ages now.

We know United are weak in defense from wide areas but you know Luis will be parked on the bench being wasted.

Like Jason said, if Remy can't go we're fucked here. We need pace, movement, and runs in behind from our striker, none of which Drogba has.

If this were at Old Trafford I'd say we might get hammered in this form we're in. I trust José to get at least a point at home.

I think you're gonna be in for a surprise. We haven't really gotten after it in the midfield for a while, most of that is due to the fact we were under the caush.... Matic will be back to his bossy best at the bridge next week.

I can already imagine that thug Fellaini causing all kinds of trouble. Would like to see Zouma marking him, Mikel is too slow and soft for me.

Mikel is ideally suited for this game and for those thinking that Our defensive midfielder is responsible for marking Fellaini you clearly don't have a clue how Utd are using him.

Ideally we'd keep it at 0-0 and score very late like yesterday's game. I get the feeling that had we scored 10-20 minutes earlier against QPR then they would probably have eventually equalised given our inability to maintain the lead.

Or...just trash them :halo: