test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jason

Closed Chelsea v Man United

Started by Jason,

751 posts in this topic

What about Swansea away?

We did OK on that day but I don't really count that when Swansea imploded which made our win a lot easier.

The last time we played well from start to finish and made a good side look average was against West Ham on Boxing Day (they might be out of form now but don't forget they were flying high back in December).

If we start poorly, i hope we concede the goal because usualy we turn on after it.

Ideally we'd keep it at 0-0 and score very late like yesterday's game. I get the feeling that had we scored 10-20 minutes earlier against QPR then they would probably have eventually equalised given our inability to maintain the lead.

Every week we have a bunch of Nancy's in here quivering about our form and every week we win. Two loses all season and we still have people crying over how we have been playing....

2-0. Title is won.

CeleryFC likes this

If we play Cesc and Matic in the middle Fellaini is going to cause us some really problems because neither are good enough to trouble him in the air.

Only player we have on our roster good enough to contest Fellaini in the air is Zouma... I really don't think that's where the game will be won and lost.

Hate to add to the negativity in here but I can honestly see us getting totally bossed in midfield in this one with the form Fabregas and Matic are in. Fellaini, Carrick, Herrera all in fantastic form. Even fucking Ashley Young has been great lately and will probably destroy Ivanovic who will inevitably play even though he's been abysmal for ages now.

We know United are weak in defense from wide areas but you know Luis will be parked on the bench being wasted.

Like Jason said, if Remy can't go we're fucked here. We need pace, movement, and runs in behind from our striker, none of which Drogba has.

If this were at Old Trafford I'd say we might get hammered in this form we're in. I trust José to get at least a point at home.

I think you're gonna be in for a surprise. We haven't really gotten after it in the midfield for a while, most of that is due to the fact we were under the caush.... Matic will be back to his bossy best at the bridge next week.

I can already imagine that thug Fellaini causing all kinds of trouble. Would like to see Zouma marking him, Mikel is too slow and soft for me.

Mikel is ideally suited for this game and for those thinking that Our defensive midfielder is responsible for marking Fellaini you clearly don't have a clue how Utd are using him.

Ideally we'd keep it at 0-0 and score very late like yesterday's game. I get the feeling that had we scored 10-20 minutes earlier against QPR then they would probably have eventually equalised given our inability to maintain the lead.

Or...just trash them :halo:

ILoveLamp and The Chels like this

Zouma in midfield?

Yes please. Matic and Zoom Zoom to squish Fellaini. The Big Belgian has been a presence for the manks TBF

Yes, MU and Arsenal are in a good form, but so are we. They are unbeaten since when? we are even longer. Liverpool and City make them both like Bayern and Barcelona. The same City losing against bloody Palace, and Liverpool in their worst period ever.

Chelsea need goals in this one. Cause Mata will score surely! The form he's in plus Lamps, Luiz scored... But Bertrand didnt so...

Chelsea need goals in this one. Cause Mata will score surely! The form he's in plus Lamps, Luiz scored... But Bertrand didnt so...

Hmm, I believe that ex-blues curse works only at the first meeting so far. Eto'o, Lampard, Luiz. Mata have missed his chance at OT.

Edit : shit, my mistake about Luiz. Yes we must be careful

Hmm, I believe that ex-blues curse works only at the first meeting so far. Eto'o, Lampard, Luiz. Mata have missed his chance at OT.

Edit : shit, my mistake about Luiz. Yes we must be careful

I forgot Eto'o!

RoyalBlues likes this

United are brimming in confidence, win over Liverpool, City and they think they will destroy us next.

Please don't play shit football lose. no remy, no costa, I have a very bad feeling about this game.

RoyalBlues likes this

Can't wait for this. Our weakness has been dynamic centre midfielders. Like Yaya at City, Coutinho and Sterling at Liverpool. United don't have anyone like that, so they'll have to pump crosses in or try to pass us to death. Both things, we can defend much easier.

Should be a great match.

I hope we win and Hazard scores a hat trick.

I Would take a point right now if you offered me it!

Come on man let's bring these Manks back to earth!

7 matches to go and I'm thinking that the pundits will be wrong. Chelsea falling from number one beginning next match. good luck. Happy springtime.