test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jason

Closed Chelsea 1-0 Man United

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   156 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

172 posts in this topic

utd guy on my fb says it was definite pen and they never get decisions at the bridge. disgraceful comment

Again, Di Maria who?! He can't even lace Hazard's boots.

3pts in the bag, 3pts closer to the title, good enough for me to have a happy weekend. KTBFFH!

Hahahaha Van Gaal has lost it in the post match interview :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh Juan Mata :wub: :wub: :wub: I have never seen a more classy man.

What they did?

so where are the cunts now? where is the guy who wanted to throw jose into the dirt (LEIF), or a bunch of fucking moaners.

what a performance. emaculate. pragmatic. perfect.

courtois- nothing to do whatsoever.

iva - was left alone and stranded against young and shaw. but a good match when 1v1.

GC - that block off falcao. when we play deep, he is a BEAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JT - that block off ADM. that steal off falcao. CLL

azpi - brilliant game. kept mata in his pocket.

zouma - very poor first half. needed to show some sense except for blindly man marking fellaini. but good 2nd half.

matic- saved our asses in the first half. was left stranded worked absolutely amazing. that thru ball to DD.

oscar - good game from him. great assist, absolute moment of quality.

cesc - still not his best, but worked real hard for the team.

DD - he might have lost his pace, but he still has a massive heart!!!! worked his socks off. good one touch link up too.

we gave them the ball and they didn't do much from it - which is why we kept giving it.

I don't see a problem with this approach, it worked well and people will be moaning (when don't they?) about the possession stat, but when you don't allow the opposition to do much with the possession what's the big sin with giving it, even if we play at home.

We have a thin bench now, thiner than ever, we don't have the best striker option to lead our attack, why not? With all that possession they only had 2 shots on target - the same as us. Yes, the Rooney and the Falcao chances were close, but well, they weren't goals and we also had two very close chances with Hazard and Drogba. De Gea should have been sent off, we should have won easily if we had a better striker and we're leading the league by TEN points. Win the next two and we're mathematically champions. I really don't know why people complain so much. We could play better, but the players are tired, there's a lot of pressure (because they know better than anyone that they're far, far away from their best showed this season) and we don't have options. So why not just be happy we're about to be champions? There hasn't been half the praise around the time we were destroying the league in the first half of the season than there's moaning now. I agree with mild criticism about players' performances, about some of Mourinho's choices, but the problem with the criticism is that feels overboard.

You approach all games in the smartest way, regardless of where, against who. We may have not approached in the smartest of all, but it was a smart approach either way. I NEVER for one minute, felt like United would win today. Do people that complain so much about the way we played felt like that? Because I'm trying hard to feel it, but I just can't.

Great observations. I think once we are champions mathematically, JM will let go off the reins and the last three games will be very entertaining. lol

Barbara likes this

Again we did do some overplaying.

After the double chance there was another one and Hazard-Cesc needed twenty five one-twos before deciding and the ball was lost.

darrus likes this

If anyone says united had more possession...please dont...all they did was back passes and side passes..taking no risk.it is like watching 11 mikels playing...hazard was motm..hats off to herrera for his diving skills.

darrus and CMS like this

SO WE TELL THEM WHO THE FUCK WE ARE. WHO THE FUCK WE ARE. WE ARE THE MIGHTY MIGHTY CHELSEA FC THE ALMIGHTY CHELSEA FC. WE DO NOT GIVE ANY FUCKING FUCKS WHAT ANYONE OR ANYBODY THINKS ABOUT US, BECAUSE WE ARE THE MIGHTY MIGHTY ROYAL BLUES OF WEST LONDON OF THE LAND OF STAMFORD BRIDGE.

WWWEEE AAARRREEE TTTHHHHEEE CCCHHHAAAMMMPPPIIIOOONNNSSS.

WE WILL KEEP ON FIGHTING UNTILL THEE END, BECAUSE WE ARE CHELSEA FC.

Wow, only 3 pages after a match we nearly sealed the title? Ok then.

Anywho, the Atmosphere towards the end was amazing! Man U were never threatening our goal, that Rooney chance was really all they had.

Great tactics from the boss, JM. Dont care how, just that we won and the fact we're running away with the league is sooo sweet!

iseah100, darrus and Starman60 like this

Hahahaha Van Gaal has lost it in the post match interview :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tbf, Van Gaal never had 'it' in the first place! :lol: