test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jason

Closed QPR 0-1 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   121 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Courtois
    • Ivanovic
    • Cahill
    • Terry
    • Azpilicueta
    • Matic
    • Fabregas
    • Ramires
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Drogba
    • Oscar (sub)
    • Cuadrado (sub)
    • Zouma (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

172 posts in this topic

Obviously a fantatic result with lots of positives - 3 points, no yellows for Matic and Fab.

Very poor performance overall though. Fabregas was awful and Drogba is really really shot, I hope he retires in May. The team lacked any sort of cohesion until Oscar came on.

Poor performance but we won and that's all that counts.

Basically there was nothing between the teams except that Courtois made a world-class save and Green made a world-class f**k-up that we had the experience and quality to capitalize on...

Awful match, awful ground and awful performance from us. But who cares? I know i don't at this point of the season!

Celebrated that goal like mad. :blue scalf:

We were sloppy from minute 1. Our passing was terrible. Even the Hazards and the Cescs couldn't perform simple passes let alone Brana and Azpi for example. Ramires offered nothing but on the other hand i'm not sure that Oscar should have started instead. It's better the way things happened after all. It's like when he plays he just has some 20 minutes a strong start and then nothing. So better have Ramires from the start and throw Oscar to have his decent 20 minutes when desperate.

I am tired of watching Azpi's inability to be involved in attack with his weak foot. It's getting really stupid now. Not even his fault however. Even at Loftus Road i'd play Luis instead.

Credit to our defence. We did well in set pieces and the keeper saved some good shots.

The goal was certainly a little gift but i gladly take it and give the middle finger to qpr. Hateful fans, throwing objects, awful pitch, small stadium, perfect for championship. Go to hell QPR and never return please!

robdog likes this