• Fabregas
    • Ramires
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Drogba
    • Oscar (sub)
    • Cuadrado (sub)
    • Zouma (sub)

The worse performance by us all season. Absolutely horrendous! Jose needs to be sat down and should answer some questions the fans are itching to ask because this just crawling over the line for 3 points against these teams isn't acceptable with the money we have spent on this squad. This isn't a harsh spoiled brat perspective on how it is either so please don't start attacking me for saying so.

29dczo9.jpg

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A lot of people saying that "This was our worst performance of the season" Therefore, in my eyes, that makes it the BEST PERFORMANCE OF THE SEASON !!! because we won at a ground where we haven't won since 1996, on a pitch that wasn't watered all bloody week and the ball bounced like a balloon, also it as narrow as a back alley, limiting how we played our football and not allowing us to pass and move as we usually do. And the crowd......Well they're just scum and they are going back down where they belong. We kept a clean sheet, had one shot on goal, had no relevant bookings, scored one goal and left with three invaluable points. Job done in my book :blue scalf: Bet you all would have taken that result before the match ??

Performances are for pundits to analyse. To hell with them,we got the result :D

THIS! It's things like the way he dealt with the QPR fans' shit today and playing on with a hole in his foot and blood all through his boot in the COC semi that make me love Brana even considering his defensive frailties.

In terms of MotM, I thought Courtois was good and Oscar was important when he came on, but for me Terry and Cahill absolutely dominated Austin and Zamora for the most part. Gave it to Terry by virtue of extra points for his post-final-whistle celebrations!

Agreed! It's his general attitude I think. He is that kind of player that remains unfazed by whatever opposition or hostile crowd against him. He isn't the best but he won't admit defeat. You could see it in his eyes that he has this belief that we would make it and I think it's infectious. That bloody boot thing just raised my respect for him even more. How many players would actually soldier through that? Then he goes on to score the winner.

The match was crappy tbh but we made it. As long as we win the next 4 games I don't really care how we do it right now. Oscar definitely had a positive impact in this game and we looked better when he was on. Courtois is my MOTM though, he really kept us in it.

TOP OF THE LEAGUE, TOP OF THE LEAGUEEEEEEEEEE

Who gives a fuck we're winning the title this year no doubt about it. QPR would of beaten us last year I assure you so stop your fucking whinging.

You can't please all of the people all of the time - let them whine mate & let us laugh at how qpha thought they stopped the Mighty Chels only to lose in the end of the match & help them go down back to the Championship - btw I am still pissed how many times those bums kicked Tibo - I could see it in Sacramento, CA, USA, but the damn ref or his linesmen never saw it once

No one better vote for Fabregas as MOTM.

Everyone was garbage today. No one will mention it either, but Cahill was good today, and nearly all their chances came from Azpi and Terry's side. Terry was on point today but Azpi had a stinker.

THIS Fabregas had a stinker , can't believe people are voting him MOTM!!

Cahill or TIBO!

Cahill had his best game for weeks!

Fabregas couldn't pick out a pass the whole game, Great - he scored, he jut did what he should be doing a lot more often!

Bring on UTD!! REMY better be fit!

THIS Fabregas had a stinker , can't believe people are voting him MOTM!!

Cahill or TIBO!

Cahill had his best game for weeks!

Fabregas couldn't pick out a pass the whole game, Great - he scored, he jut did what he should be doing a lot more often!

Bring on UTD!! REMY better be fit!

Why should he score more often? He plays deep and has over 20 assists this season.

It wasn't good, it wasn't pretty but the 3 points is all that matters. A vital win.

As it got past 80 I was sure a draw was on the card but then Cesc pops up and scored

a cracker. Bless him when he scored he removed his wee mask.

City tearing utd apart at the moment. Imagine Chelsea setting up like city away from home and absolutely dominating a big game like this under Jose.

I fully expect us to give utd plenty of possession and them look like Barcelona next week

now I think you should thank god that Jose is our manager not you :D :D

I am not sure about this one. It would be good to see the view from a different camera. For me it looks like Faria is a few meters away from their coach...

Correct. The camera angle distorts the image. In reality he's looking out onto the pitch, not towards Chris Ramsey, and in no way is the celebration directed at him.