test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jason

Closed QPR 0-1 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   121 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Courtois
    • Ivanovic
    • Cahill
    • Terry
    • Azpilicueta
    • Matic
    • Fabregas
    • Ramires
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Drogba
    • Oscar (sub)
    • Cuadrado (sub)
    • Zouma (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

172 posts in this topic

Happy with the points, very lucky, individual quality from Edenm but something fundamentally wrong with this team. We'll get exposed again in the CL next season if something doesn't change. PSG battered us in that 1st leg and we were clueless in the 2nd. Very worrying.

nachikethas likes this

Worst performance I have seen

But we won

That's all the record books will remember

Please GOD let that be the last of those performances - I want to see the early season Chelsea

The only explanation is 'pressure' I just can't see how players can continue to be that poor

I just hope they learn to deal with it and quickly

The worse performance by us all season. Absolutely horrendous! Jose needs to be sat down and should answer some questions the fans are itching to ask because this just crawling over the line for 3 points against these teams isn't acceptable with the money we have spent on this squad. This isn't a harsh spoiled brat perspective on how it is either so please don't start attacking me for saying so.

If you think the way we played today is acceptable then you need to wake up too.

Over the moon for the three points and and overall happy that we are seven points clear... Who wouldn't be.

But if we are going to take all three points against United and The Goons then we need to buck our ideas up.

Irakozium257 likes this

It was bad but we won so...

Fabregas and Hazard played really badly, but they have 1 chance and they don't miss it.

The defense was so unconfortable with the ball.

Now a win from Manchester City with some injueries and red cards for Man United players would be good.

Horrible, horrible match. I blame the tactics mainly. We got a whole week to prepare and this is the best we can come up with, shocking!

Refuse to give motm, nobody deserved it.

Terrible performance, but he somehow won. However, we can't keep playing like this.

Gave my MOTM to Cahill. Courtois was a beast and saved everything at him but Cahill, the player who is always criticised on here dealt with everything. Was excellent on the ball, in the air and gets my MOTM. Terry was a beast as well. Never let the abuse get to him and handled everything. That probably was our worse performance of the season and one of Hazard's only games where he was virtually non-existent for majority of the game but like great players do, they keep going. That is what Hazard done. Picked up on Green's error and after some nice line up play with Oscar, provided a crucial assist for Fabregas. Priceless. At this stage of the season and considering Costa and Remy were both injured, I was never expecting a tidy game of football. I think majority of us can accept right now the crucial thing is getting 3 points. That is what we done. Drogba done well up there but I pray to God, Remy is fit for next week. COYB! :blue scalf:

borriske, Stingray, stroey and 1 other like this

QPR fuck off to Championship league. Did you hear their songs. 'Terry u cunt' and 'Fuck of Mourinho'

Anyway thanks for the 3 points.

The Ferdinand brothers are the ugliest pair around..

Laugh1ngMan likes this