• Fabregas
    • Ramires
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Drogba
    • Oscar (sub)
    • Cuadrado (sub)
    • Zouma (sub)

Fair play to Cahill, he made a great clearing header today at 0-0.

I voted for Hazard simply because even on a relatively quiet day he will make a game winning contribution. An absolute legend in the making.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy with the points, very lucky, individual quality from Edenm but something fundamentally wrong with this team. We'll get exposed again in the CL next season if something doesn't change. PSG battered us in that 1st leg and we were clueless in the 2nd. Very worrying.

BIGGEST SMASH-AND-GRAB WIN IN AGES!!!

We practically sleep-walked to the three points. The less said about the performance, the better. Credit must go to Hazard, Oscar, Fabregas and of course, Robert Green.

Another big plus - no booking for Matic and Fabregas. Both now need 15 yellow cars to serve suspension.

Worst performance I have seen

But we won

That's all the record books will remember

Please GOD let that be the last of those performances - I want to see the early season Chelsea

The only explanation is 'pressure' I just can't see how players can continue to be that poor

I just hope they learn to deal with it and quickly

The worse performance by us all season. Absolutely horrendous! Jose needs to be sat down and should answer some questions the fans are itching to ask because this just crawling over the line for 3 points against these teams isn't acceptable with the money we have spent on this squad. This isn't a harsh spoiled brat perspective on how it is either so please don't start attacking me for saying so.

If you think the way we played today is acceptable then you need to wake up too.

Over the moon for the three points and and overall happy that we are seven points clear... Who wouldn't be.

But if we are going to take all three points against United and The Goons then we need to buck our ideas up.

It was bad but we won so...

Fabregas and Hazard played really badly, but they have 1 chance and they don't miss it.

The defense was so unconfortable with the ball.

Now a win from Manchester City with some injueries and red cards for Man United players would be good.