test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

RoyalBlues

Wishlist Radja Nainggolan

Started by RoyalBlues,

775 posts in this topic
6 hours ago, Blue Colored Sky said:

Thanks for updates and your overall great work on this forum.

40m€ is too steep but if that's the price so be it. Desperate times etc. Think about for a moment though. 40m euros for a guy who had 2 good seasons in recognized team and is soon 28 and done nothing on international stage. 40. Million. Euros.

So what? That's the price to pay for having two Seasons with a net spend of 14 million pounds.

However, I will only believe it when it happens.  You never know with the Scrooge like ways of this Board - this could just be a cooked up rumour to placate the fans while they prepare a five year extension for Mikel and Oscar.

6 hours ago, the wes said:

Roma midfielder Radja Nainggolan, 27, could be closer to a move to Chelsea after his Italian home was burgled on Friday night with thieves making away with cash, as well as 15 luxury watches. (Football Italia)

Oh dear, sorry to hear that. But anything to make the deal done as soon as possible :ph34r:

On 18/02/2016 at 0:29 PM, Sh0n3x said:

Great buy for me, big upgrade over Rami. Epic Mohawk too

What if he signed for us, and he dyed that mohawk blue?? :D

On 4/9/2016 at 4:43 PM, Blue Colored Sky said:

Thanks for updates and your overall great work on this forum.

40m€ is too steep but if that's the price so be it. Desperate times etc. Think about for a moment though. 40m euros for a guy who had 2 good seasons in recognized team and is soon 28 and done nothing on international stage. 40. Million. Euros.

Feel the same way. Sigh.. -_-

Atleast he'll be able to give us 5 solid years and play until he's 33/34. Only "Fifa" Managers believe a player's career is over once they reach 30/31. 

We gotta do what we gotta do to beef up our CM arsenal which we all know is piss poor at the moment, and it looks like retooling CM alone will be a 100+ Million Euro project if Nainggolan is going for 40M. 

Blue Colored Sky likes this

is this why goal.com has no respect as a source. with the type of shit rumours they are willing to type up to get clickbait clicks on their shit website.

RUMOURS: Chelsea to swap Loftus-Cheek for Nainggolan

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2892/transfer-zone/2016/04/11/22246702/rumours-chelsea-to-swap-loftus-cheek-for-nainggolan

11 Apr 2016 12:40:00
The asking price for the Belgium international is too high for the Stamford Bridge side's liking, so they are set to try a different approach to lure their man

Chelsea’s pursuit of Roma midfielder Radja Nainggolan could lead them to trade Ruben Loftus-Cheek to the Serie A club as part of the bargain, according to a report in Il Tempo. 

The Stamford Bridge club have been closely associated with a move for the Belgium international since Antonio Conte was announced as their future manager, but they are not willing to meet Roma’s €45 million (£36m) asking price.

The Blues are ready to offer €35m (£28m) but will throw in 20-year-old England Under-21 international Ruben Loftus Cheek in order to sweeten the deal. 

Manchester United have also been linked with a move for Nainggolan next summer should Jose Mourinho take charge.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2016/04/10/chelsea-transfer-news-radja-nainggolan-signing-chance-boosted/

This caught me off guard tbh. His agent does not speak English ? A football agent in these times ? So now media has convenient excuse why Salah's agent is involved, who can very well be responsible just for Salah's matters.

bellion likes this

Roma are cunts we sold them salah at a good price they should sell us Nainggolan for a good price £28m is reasonable fee for a 28 year-old Nainggolan

12 hours ago, KevinAshburner said:

is this why goal.com has no respect as a source. with the type of shit rumours they are willing to type up to get clickbait clicks on their shit website.

RUMOURS: Chelsea to swap Loftus-Cheek for Nainggolan

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2892/transfer-zone/2016/04/11/22246702/rumours-chelsea-to-swap-loftus-cheek-for-nainggolan

11 Apr 2016 12:40:00
The asking price for the Belgium international is too high for the Stamford Bridge side's liking, so they are set to try a different approach to lure their man

Chelsea’s pursuit of Roma midfielder Radja Nainggolan could lead them to trade Ruben Loftus-Cheek to the Serie A club as part of the bargain, according to a report in Il Tempo. 

The Stamford Bridge club have been closely associated with a move for the Belgium international since Antonio Conte was announced as their future manager, but they are not willing to meet Roma’s €45 million (£36m) asking price.

The Blues are ready to offer €35m (£28m) but will throw in 20-year-old England Under-21 international Ruben Loftus Cheek in order to sweeten the deal. 

Manchester United have also been linked with a move for Nainggolan next summer should Jose Mourinho take charge.

Price too high for the Stamford Bridge side?

This is one tabloid tale that I would actually believe.

It's all smoke and mirrors done to show that the club is "serious" in pursuing quality players while the real target is the biggest negative net spend in the EPL.  I expect this so-called deal to drag on until the end of August and it will die abruptly then while a Papy-type 2 million pound signing will be announced.

^While I agree our board have made mistakes, your posts are all the same and the moaning is actually annoying. We got it that you can do an unreal job as manager/DoF/Chairman/Advisor. But would you please stop posting the same moaning posts in every thread? 

On topic: Di Marzio said we are in advanced negotiations and I hope that is the real story. We will probably pay them 40 mil. Euro and that would be it. Maybe 35 with bonuses. Ofcourse, IF it happens. Which I hope, because he SHOULD be our number 1 target.

MefiX19, Blue-in-me-Veins and Beepu like this

Excited. We are linked and apparently already negotiating with exactly the kind of targets we should be looking at. Would still need one more midfielder, full-back and striker in addition to Radja and Manolas.

3 minutes ago, manpe said:

Excited. We are linked and apparently already negotiating with exactly the kind of targets we should be looking at. Would still need one more midfielder, full-back and striker in addition to Radja and Manolas.

Radja would be a great buy. But honestly, I would take andreas over manolas.

4 minutes ago, chelseafan26 said:

Radja would be a great buy. But honestly, I would take andreas over manolas.

Manolas coming in doesn't mean Christense will be cast aside, but he will probably spend another season in Germany. We need a more experienced defender, relying on youngsters and below-par old CBs we currently have is too risky. Cahill is skating on thin ice, Terry is on the verge of leaving and so is Ivanovic (all three are not good enough anymore). Only Zouma is close to the quality we should have, and none of us knows how he will recover. I can see Manolas-Zouma-Christensen-new CB being our central defence in 2 seasons.

chelseafan26 likes this

1 hour ago, manpe said:

Manolas coming in doesn't mean Christense will be cast aside, but he will probably spend another season in Germany. We need a more experienced defender, relying on youngsters and below-par old CBs we currently have is too risky. Cahill is skating on thin ice, Terry is on the verge of leaving and so is Ivanovic (all three are not good enough anymore). Only Zouma is close to the quality we should have, and none of us knows how he will recover. I can see Manolas-Zouma-Christensen-new CB being our central defence in 2 seasons.

While I do agree with the gist of this, I just dont see Manolas as an apt replacement. And considering the fact that Andreas might be on loan and zouma is coming back from a knee injury next season, Manolas might well be a starting CB for us, which is something that does not bode well in my opinion.

I think we need to look at a level higher than Manolas specially since currently we are looking to buy first team, starting quality CBs. 

3 hours ago, the wes said:

Roma’s general director Mauro Baldissoni rule out Chelsea getting Radja ffs 

Don't get too worked up about it. Italians lie all the time. People believed Conte wasn't coming, because he said he can go back to Italy. It's only a question IF we pay the desired money and he wants to come.

5 minutes ago, LondonsFinest said:

Don't get too worked up about it. Italians lie all the time. People believed Conte wasn't coming, because he said he can go back to Italy. It's only a question IF we pay the desired money and he wants to come.

If we can't get him we should go in for Axel Witsel 

Radja Nainggolan not joining Chelsea - Roma director Mauro Baldissoni http://espnfc.com/soccer-transfers/story/2848720/nainggolan-not-joining-chelsea-from-roma-says-baldissoni

If you actually read his quote it says he can be sold for the right price:

While it seems like Roma are not willing to lose their star midfielder to Chelsea, Baldissoni did hint that the move could still happen if the price is right.

"Every player has his price but our goal is to strengthen Roma."