test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

RoyalBlues

Wishlist Radja Nainggolan

Started by RoyalBlues,

775 posts in this topic

Get our main business done early before the Euro's I hope.  Then anyone who stands out in the Euros keep an eye on possibly.

Nainggolan, Vidal, Manolas, and a striker would do me nicely.

xPetrCechx likes this

1 minute ago, ChelseaFanUK said:

Get our main business done early before the Euro's I hope.  Then anyone who stands out in the Euros keep an eye on possibly.

Sign all those and we'll win the league, mate! :D

2 hours ago, ChelseaFanUK said:

Vidal is very good for Bayern, they will not sell him

Italians are good at spotting players with grinta. Even if we can't get Vidal or Nainggolan we will have someone similar I am sure, maybe someone underrated currently.

Would be a good start.

He is like improved version of Ramires and much more tactically aware though I don't think he can hit the heights of 2012 Ramires. But certainly better option to have in the squad. He is not as easy to bypass and can hold his position much better. Brings energy and tenacity, tackling and aggression.

Fabregas, Matic, Mikel, Nainggolan and RLC is still underwhelming though. There must be another player to follow that.

Leif likes this

15 hours ago, Chelsea4 said:
Negotiation is in advanced stages at €35m for Nainggolan, it remains to be seen if the bonuses are included or not (via @DiMarzio)

12 hours ago, xPetrCechx said:

It seems more likely to happen now than ever. Great news.

xPetrCechx likes this

3 hours ago, Eidur the Spider said:

I'm just delighted we are focusing on a problem a lot of us have had with our team for a while. Let's get some grit and fight in that midfield!!

Exactly this. We used to have more complete midfielders like lampard, ballack and essien. It would be great if we get back to that. 

Eidur the Spider likes this

14 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

Untitled.png

Thanks for updates and your overall great work on this forum.

40m€ is too steep but if that's the price so be it. Desperate times etc. Think about for a moment though. 40m euros for a guy who had 2 good seasons in recognized team and is soon 28 and done nothing on international stage. 40. Million. Euros.

19 minutes ago, Blue Colored Sky said:

Desperate times etc.

As you said so yourself. End of the day though a 28 year old central midfield player isn't really so 'old' for the Premier League. Keeping his conditioning right, players can play well into 32-33, no?