Radja Nainggolan

RoyalBlues

9 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

Im genuinely wondering why no one tried to play two such players in midfield (or maybe I dont remember it). 

Probably there is a reason managers prefer at least one creator in midfield. 

But both Kante and Radja are quite technical and maybe it could work if we deploy very direct and efficient counter attacking system.

My prefered choice would be three man midfield with Kante, someone similar and playmaker. But then we lose wingers :/

Well you need a playmaker in front of them: like Cesc or even Eden! 

You just play them in a triangle with the point aiming up front! 

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, It's too big said:

If Lewis Baker could add defending to his game, I would say he could be our Nainggolan in CM. 

Isn't that like saying If Tibo could score goals he could be our next Diego?

This lads an animal as a defender. Sod all is going past him if he can help it. Its not something that yopu just add to your profile or everyone could do it..

8 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Isn't that like saying If Tibo could score goals he could be our next Diego?

This lads an animal as a defender. Sod all is going past him if he can help it. Its not something that yopu just add to your profile or everyone could do it..

There is such a thing called "work ethic" which can turn the average player into a fantastic one. Of course a player can add that to their game, it's just about putting in extra effort to become proficient at it. It is a bit silly to compare Tibo to an outfield player. Baker is a central midfielder, so he can absolutely get better at all aspect of his game if coached right and soaks up the info. Do you think Nainggolan just became this good overnight? Where was he at in terms of development at 21 years old? He obviously worked hard at it. His goal scoring has increased to say, 2/3 seasons ago; that's no coincidence. 

Just now, It's too big said:

There is such a thing called "work ethic" which can turn the average player into a fantastic one. Of course a player can add that to their game, it's just about putting in extra effort to become proficient at it. It is a bit silly to compare Tibo to an outfield player. Baker is a central midfielder, so he can absolutely get better at all aspect of his game if coached right and soaks up the info. 

Yeah of course it was a weak analogy and Baker MIGHT have a defensive spark in him but dont you think you need that characteristic in you to begin with? Cescy has an amazing work ethic but never been a great defender. Its not a skill all players have. Radja has trained for that all his footballing life I should think.

Hes the standard of player we have to look at bringing in cause we cant do Europe with our current lads. But I got faith in Conte to get who we need. I just hope theres a couple of marquee type starters amongst them.

On 2/27/2017 at 1:24 PM, hawksley said:

Imagine having Radja in a team with the likes of Courtois, Hazard, Lukaku, Carrasco, Mertens, KDB, Vertongen, Alderweireld, Tielemans.....But, Roberto Martinez thinks he's not good enough :-)

Roberto Martinez is a clueless nitwit. God knows how the fuck he got the Belgium job. Says something about the Belgium FA appointing a sacked Everton manager. 

On 27/2/2017 at 1:24 PM, hawksley said:

Imagine having Radja in a team with the likes of Courtois, Hazard, Lukaku, Carrasco, Mertens, KDB, Vertongen, Alderweireld, Tielemans.....But, Roberto Martinez thinks he's not good enough :-)

I agree with you .

Anyway, Radja wuold be a great addicted for Chelsea, but it takes a last 50 mln .

On 3/3/2017 at 7:28 AM, the wes said:

Nainggolan-comparisson-for-Thomas-768x589.jpg

Cesc been so dominant that even Radja and Matic combined couldn't match Fabregas numbers. And some people still keep saying one is not good enough while other 2 are CL final players.

If only he did't love the Club and the City so much... Going to be incredibly difficult to find a "that" Perfect, world-class CM option to play next to Kante.. Matic has done extremely well this season, but we all know his performances blow hot and cold. 

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Johnnyeye said:

i would love to have him at Chelsea, perfect fit in our current midfield and in Contes´s system

The only way we will get him if we offer silly money and Roma find it hard to refuse 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You