test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

RoyalBlues

Wishlist Radja Nainggolan

Started by RoyalBlues,

753 posts in this topic
6 hours ago, the wes said:

I think we should go for Tiemoué Bakayoko at least with Bakayoko we will get ten years outta his football career Radja coming 29 we only get 4 years outta his football Career 

3 years is a lot in modern world of futbol. 

That being said reading the quotes from Radja it sounds like he might consider it this summer. He did mentioned the weather but I'm sure he wants to win, and probably be dissapointed this season after Roma failure. Hope I'm right because I still would take him. 

Unionjack and Chelsea? like this

Bring him Baka and depth will not be a problem next year. 

I wonder if he will listen to the advice his mate Manolas gave him about  hie should join us?

Says we'll talk when the windows open. 

To me it sounds like he might consider it this summer. 

Last season Chelsea was not in the position this summer we are. 

Champions, in the CL and a good coach like Conte. Should make it easier to decide this time around then last season. 

Beigl and Unionjack like this

Says we'll talk when the windows open. 
To me it sounds like he might consider it this summer. 
Last season Chelsea was not in the position this summer we are. 
Champions, in the CL and a good coach like Conte. Should make it easier to decide this time around then last season. 

Would absolutely love him here tbh. Slot him next to Kante and Fabregas and we will walk the Premier League again next season.

21 minutes ago, Beigl said:

Slot him next to Kante and Fabregas and we will walk the Premier League again next season.

That means playing 3-5-2 if you want  that trio playing together 

7 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

This was before he joined us

WATCH: Antonio Conte's 3-3-4 system explained

http://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/2016/5/22/11739446/watch-antonio-contes-3-3-4-system-explained

Conte tactician genius it wouldn't surprise me at all if he was to change the formation next season cause every cunt coping are formation now mourinho and Pochettino and Southgate against the German's are all at it 

Johnnyeye and kellzfresh like this

22 minutes ago, the wes said:

Conte tactician genius it wouldn't surprise me at all if he was to change the formation next season cause every cunt coping are formation now mourinho and Pochettino and Southgate against the German's are all at it 

Conte wont change his formation so easily, one thing is others trying to copy the system and succeed and other is playing the system and actually having the players with the tactical discipline and know how to do it efectivelly, which we have and other teams don´t, hopefully in the summer Conte will get his targets and make us a force in the league and in Europe next season with his system. Cheers ;)

4 hours ago, Unionjack said:

I wonder if he will listen to the advice his mate Manolas gave him about  hie should join us?

How much would it cost to give him the sun ☀️? Rough estimate guys?

call NASA

28 minutes ago, the wes said:

Would like to see this but that would put Hazard too far from goal. 

Johnnyeye likes this

3 minutes ago, Chelsea? said:

How much would it cost to give him the sun ☀️? Rough estimate guys?

call NASA

maybe he was talking about the newspaper The Sun :D:D:D 

Unionjack, the wes and Chelsea? like this

That means playing 3-5-2 if you want  that trio playing together 

Yes exactly. I think that's the way to go if we want to get far in the CL next season. We won't win anything in europe with Kante and Matic/Bakayoko as our double pivot. We couldn't control the midfield against Spurs twice, imagine if we face the likes of Real, Atletico or Bayern.
kellzfresh likes this

3 hours ago, Unionjack said:

This was before he joined us

WATCH: Antonio Conte's 3-3-4 system explained

http://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/2016/5/22/11739446/watch-antonio-contes-3-3-4-system-explained

3:3:4 is just attacking form of 3:5:2, simply said.

If we go with 3 midfielders, it means we would go 3:5:2 surely. That means we would not play with any true winger at all. Eden would move centraly and Pedro would be replaced by creative midfielder. That brings two problems with out current players. Lack of width dribblers because Pedro and Eden are much better attackers than Marcos and Moses. And two, lack of extra goalscorer. Even in current setup, we have some problems upfront, and without Pedro, we lose that runner in empty space to kill them off. Not to mention the double pressing from both winbacks and wingers when we dont have the posession. 

Now Conte also plays two strikers upfront in his 3:5:2 and while Eden scores goals, he is no natural scorer ala Tevez, Morata etc.

If we get two very offensive wingers, width will be solved. But we are still short of goalscorer. If we are to play such system, all 11 players must be very sound in attack meaning anyone can score a goal, and everyone can defend properly. Sadly our attacks are very dependant on attacking trio to make such system work here IMO.

I think we need to keep the current 3:4:3 formation, improve weak areas (CM, RW and RWB), but have players on bench for possible back up plan in 3:5:2 if we need more control in midfield.

1 hour ago, Beigl said:

Yes exactly. I think that's the way to go if we want to get far in the CL next season. We won't win anything in europe with Kante and Matic/Bakayoko as our double pivot. We couldn't control the midfield against Spurs twice, imagine if we face the likes of Real, Atletico or Bayern.

Manchester city struggled against spurs midfield. Us having creative midfielder wont change it one bit. Dembele and Wanyama will be all over us. I would give us more chance to dominate them if we had Bakayoko tbh. 

And against bayern, real, atletico,...sad as it sounds, but we wont dominate them for long time. You know it. Doesnt matter who we have in midfield, we will sit back, press them and counter them. Its how we play, simple as that. We couldnt even dominate United in fa cup at stamford bridge and the reason was not because we dont have good midfield, but because how we set up.