test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

RoyalBlues

Wishlist Radja Nainggolan

Started by RoyalBlues,

664 posts in this topic
On 3/3/2017 at 7:28 AM, the wes said:

Nainggolan-comparisson-for-Thomas-768x589.jpg

Cesc been so dominant that even Radja and Matic combined couldn't match Fabregas numbers. And some people still keep saying one is not good enough while other 2 are CL final players.

If only he did't love the Club and the City so much... Going to be incredibly difficult to find a "that" Perfect, world-class CM option to play next to Kante.. Matic has done extremely well this season, but we all know his performances blow hot and cold. 

Fernando likes this

Radja loves Rome, but there are some proposals that they can't refuse .

I'm sure that he won't accept a transfer in Italy (Juvemerda) . 

the wes likes this

11 hours ago, Johnnyeye said:

i would love to have him at Chelsea, perfect fit in our current midfield and in Contes´s system

The only way we will get him if we offer silly money and Roma find it hard to refuse 

Johnnyeye likes this

On 3/4/2017 at 6:01 AM, zekinjo said:

Cesc been so dominant that even Radja and Matic combined couldn't match Fabregas numbers. And some people still keep saying one is not good enough while other 2 are CL final players.

6 assists from Matic

10 hours ago, Alessio said:

He smokes .

I think that's why Wilmots and Martinez rule out him .

They don't? Wilmots played him in every match in the EURO's and Martinez is just clueless. 

21 hours ago, the wes said:

We may forget about Radja this summer and chase different midfield targets 

This is the 1st time Ive seen him admit there were talks with us about possibilities mate.

It sounds to me like hes pondering!!

Nainggolan: 'I spoke to Chelsea'

http://www.football-italia.net/100033/nainggolan-i-spoke-chelsea

Chelsea? likes this

Now that's a statement, admitting to speaking with a club all the while the player's been saying how loyal and dedicated they are to their team. Perhaps after experiencing the Roma curse of not being able to win anything, he's shifting from idealist to realist.

Unionjack, Fernando and kellzfresh like this

2 minutes ago, Leif said:

Now that's a statement, admitting to speaking with a club all the while the player's been saying he loyal and dedicated they are to their team. Perhaps after experiencing the Roma curse of not being able to win anything, he's shifting from idealist to realist.

Wonder how Conte feels about him liking a fag?

35 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

This is the 1st time Ive seen him admit there were talks with us about possibilities mate.

It sounds to me like hes pondering!!

Nainggolan: 'I spoke to Chelsea'

http://www.football-italia.net/100033/nainggolan-i-spoke-chelsea

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/roma-nainggolan-give-me-the-sun-and-ill-come-and-play-in-the-premier-league

It seems like the English weather puts him off going to England 

2 minutes ago, the wes said:

Maybe we dont sell his brand of cigarettes?

The English weather puts me off too mate I'd be outta here if it wasn't for the Mrs ailments. ONLY thing I ever miss are going to the games and my records.

14 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Maybe we dont sell his brand of cigarettes?

The English weather puts me off too mate I'd be outta here if it wasn't for the Mrs ailments. ONLY thing I ever miss are going to the games and my records.

I think we should go for Tiemoué Bakayoko at least with Bakayoko we will get ten years outta his football career Radja coming 29 we only get 4 years outta his football Career 

7 minutes ago, the wes said:

I think we should go for Tiemoué Bakayoko at least with Bakayoko we will get ten years outta his football career Radja coming 29 we only get 4 years outta his football Career 

Hes a fit old boy tho for 29 so even if we run Radja into the ground for 3 years we would still be quids in selling him to China after.

And I really cant see many players nowadays staying in 1 placve 10 years eh. But I wouldnt mind which way we went

I dont like making similarities but this guy strikes me very similar to YaYa and thats not a bad thing.

You can see why Mou wants him with Pogba but they will probs get YaYa now.

5 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Hes a fit old boy tho for 29 so even if we run Radja into the ground for 3 years we would still be quids in selling him to China after.

And I really cant see many players nowadays staying in 1 placve 10 years eh. But I wouldnt mind which way we went

I dont like making similarities but this guy strikes me very similar to YaYa and thats not a bad thing.

You can see why Mou wants him with Pogba but they will probs get YaYa now.

Lol I have absolutely no idea why Mou insists on aging players. 

You have nearly complete team, you need that extra and you buy Zlatan. That would make sense. 

But you have an average team that needs to be build for next decade or 5 years at least. And he gets Zlatan for what? He wont be winning anything serious because half of team is average and he wont be grooming youth either. 

It shows how short term manager Mou is. With Zlatan, he might get someone to grind better results for a while. But in two seasons he will leave and United will need to start over. 

It reminds me on us sometimes. We played Iva because he was atm better than Aina, but no one considered we will have to replace Iva anyway at later stage. We just prolonged the whole process for average season because we didnt dare to play a kid who just might find his feet and become long term replacement.