Radja Nainggolan

RoyalBlues

On 10.11.2016 at 11:21 PM, the wes said:

If I had to pick between Verratti or Nainggolan I would pick Verratti he's young and better than Nainggolan we should go all out and sign Verratti in the summer 

IMO Veratti for 3x the price is more appealing than Nainggolan. Don't get me wrong, Radja is a good player but Veratti is special. There's very few special players out there so it would be nice to have one of them here.

Why not have both? If we're losing Mikel and Cesc we need two midfielders.

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We don't need him. Kante is better, Matić is good as him, I would say. Don't want to play all 3 of them in middle, that would really lack creativity.

And also - Matić + Kante > Radja + Kante.

On 13/11/2016 at 11:11 PM, Blue Colored Sky said:

IMO Veratti for 3x the price is more appealing than Nainggolan. Don't get me wrong, Radja is a good player but Veratti is special. There's very few special players out there so it would be nice to have one of them here.

Why not have both? If we're losing Mikel and Cesc we need two midfielders.

No, if we're losing two midfielders we should just buy one and give someone like Baker a chance to be a squad player. 

How on earth do you keep Matic, Verratti, Kante AND Nainggolan happy? Not possible. 

On 15/11/2016 at 1:39 PM, mediator said:

Just learn Matic how to use his right foot and we wouldn't need someone else

If Matic was going to learn that, or anyone was going to teach him that, it would have happened a long time ago. Far, far too late for Nemanja to make that improvement now.

• 2 weeks later...

What we gotta think about guys is who would fit our team/formation. Who would he replace if we are going to stick to this formation.

Right now I'm sure we all agree we lack midfield creativity. Me I would like us to give Chalobah some time after the Shitty game and before we have to think about Jan sales.. I think he might haver the creativity we need. He certainly fit/strong and a B to B player.

As well as Mikel off and so sadly Cescy not fitting the formation we got a white elephant in RLC. to get shot of.Hes a pain in our side being hyped so much by club and country. And basicly hes just not good enough.

Another thing we need to worry about is IF Cescy goes thats 2 HG playerrs down with JT. The good thing is we have the under 21s from the academy to boost those HG numbers.

Also there was rumours Begovic was off. Another HG player. Right now in a squad of 41 we have 6 HG and 4 under 21. So in a 25 man squad we are allowed 17 none HG over 21

I'm all for buying Verratti no matter the price but just dont get upset IF we have to lose Matic to get him cause I cant see Verratti being on the bench for the price he will be and I dont think Matic would be happy on the bench do you?

9 hours ago, Fernando said:

According to transfermarket he got a contract extension in October of this year to take him to 2020...... 

So more of the same like koulibaly. 

According to Belgian media Roma is keeping the contract extension at bay.

He's probably using us to put some pressure on them.

Very good player though, Would be a perfect fit under Conte.

1 hour ago, sir_volrath said:

According to Belgian media Roma is keeping the contract extension at bay.

He's probably using us to put some pressure on them.

Very good player though, Would be a perfect fit under Conte.

Dirty, dirty tactic to get a better Roma contract.

On 27.11.2016 at 11:27 AM, BoyBlue96 said:

He's back

If true, won't happen. Too far up Totti's and De Rossi's ass with the loyalty bullshit. And yes I say bullshit because a football player should be allowed to leave a team to pursue his ambitions. 

A footballer should be allowed to decide what he considers most in line with his needs and dreams. For some people "bigger/better/more" isn't everything in life.

2 hours ago, Amblève. said:

A footballer should be allowed to decide what he considers most in line with his needs and dreams. For some people "bigger/better/more" isn't everything in life.

Absolutely. A player has the final word but the whole Totti loyalty wankfest is starting to bore me. Yes, respect for him for staying at Roma but there is nothing wrong for a lad to have some ambition and join another club or rivals for winning silverware. 

15 minutes ago, BoyBlue96 said:

Absolutely. A player has the final word but the whole Totti loyalty wankfest is starting to bore me. Yes, respect for him for staying at Roma but there is nothing wrong for a lad to have some ambition and join another club or rivals for winning silverware. 

It's special there because it's Rome I think. We know that way back thousands of years ago we had gladiators in Rome battling for respect, freedom and whatnot. That was a real time in our history, a fascinating time that we still feel connected to, and it happened between men in that same city with the same intensity and passion. In our modern society, we can't have killings for amusement, but we can still have sporty competition. If the gladiators had to adjust to our times, they'd be playing football.

So I feel like, when you play for Roma, you're literally more connected to the gladiators than anyone else is. You're entertaining them in their graves and truly carrying on their traditions in the best way you can. It's special there due to their history of sport. 

12 minutes ago, Leif said:

It's special there because it's Rome I think. We know that way back thousands of years ago we had gladiators in Rome battling for respect, freedom and whatnot. That was a real time in our history, a fascinating time that we still feel connected to, and it happened between men in that same city with the same intensity and passion. In our modern society, we can't have killings for amusement, but we can still have sporty competition. If the gladiators had to adjust to our times, they'd be playing football.

So I feel like, when you play for Roma, you're literally more connected to the gladiators than anyone else is. You're entertaining them in their graves and truly carrying on their traditions in the best way you can. It's special there due to their history of sport. 

Oh I think it's also because he's Italian and they are very proud of their country. So that might be the reason he wanted to stay with Roma in Rome. Same goes for most of the German footballers. Hummels going to Bayern Munich because he wants to stay in Germany. Is there even a big German player in the PL? (not counting Özil)

4 hours ago, BoyBlue96 said:

There is nothing wrong with wanting to make the most money and fight for titles, no. One could even argue that making as much money as possible as well as giving yourself the best chance of winning are the primary goals in a footballer's career. It is refreshing to see players stay at certain clubs long-term, however; we don't get to see those scenarios all that often anymore which makes them more "special".

4 hours ago, BoyBlue96 said:

Oh I think it's also because he's Italian and they are very proud of their country. So that might be the reason he wanted to stay with Roma in Rome. Same goes for most of the German footballers. Hummels going to Bayern Munich because he wants to stay in Germany. Is there even a big German player in the PL? (not counting Özil)

probably only mertesacker, not the best , but has over 100 caps for Germany,

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You