Radja Nainggolan

RoyalBlues

12 minutes ago, BoyBlue96 said:

He just extended his contract with Roma...

Yes i am aware, however it couldnt hurt to go back and put an offer in. If they say no then they say no but If Roma fail to qualify for CL as @the wes said I believe its possible, a very slim possibility but crazier things have happened. 

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

56 minutes ago, akgw13 said:

Yes i am aware, however it couldnt hurt to go back and put an offer in. If they say no then they say no but If Roma fail to qualify for CL as @the wes said I believe its possible, a very slim possibility but crazier things have happened. 

Even then I don't see Radja moving to us. He's too far up De Rossi's and Totti's ass with the whole loyalty thing.

Hate when players are dismissed as targets cause they're "old." Dude's gonna be 29, ffs, we could use some experience in our young squad.

Ballack joined when he was 30. Zola even older. Oh how I wished we overlooked them because of their age  :rolleyes:

15 hours ago, akgw13 said:

We should go in for Milan Badelj in January transfer window I have read good reports about Badelj 

27 minutes ago, the wes said:

We should go in for Milan Badelj in January transfer window I have read good reports about Badelj 

I don't know much about him truthfully. Seems he can be had for a relatively cheap price if reports are to be believed, At this stage whoever Conte wants I support haha

6 hours ago, Kieran. said:

Hate when players are dismissed as targets cause they're "old." Dude's gonna be 29, ffs, we could use some experience in our young squad.

Ballack joined when he was 30. Zola even older. Oh how I wished we overlooked them because of their age  :rolleyes:

Or when we signed that old garbage Makelele...

8 hours ago, Kieran. said:

Zola and Ballack are world class, even when their skills deteriorate they can provide a lot to the team. Nainggolan is nothing close to world class and will slip a lot faster, it comes down to fee for me.

3 hours ago, Blue Colored Sky said:

I really hope Chelsea try one more time for him. Is there any FAST box-to-box midfielders out there ? Some FM legends ?

We need someone like him. And if Cesc leaves then we need to replace Cesc as well.

If we continue with current formation, I guess we will need creative midfielder next to Kante. But also one who can track and tackle. Like Verratti. But good luck getting him. 

However, if we buy world class RW, then we can probably play with two b2b in middle like Kante and Radja, because that front 3 would be killer.

Unless we go with 5:3:(2/1:1) and play Kante-Verratti-Radja. 

But I realy dont like that formation. Because then we lose both wingers and we would need two creative wingbacks of high quality aswell, which is right now impossible.

Besides, I love formations with proper wingers, so I hope we keep play 3:4:3. IMO longterm we will need deep playmaker, so I hope we throw EVERYTHING at Verratti. 

Kante-Verratti might be short, but as long we have three CBs behind them I see absolutely not problem. And on ground, they are both brilliant on and off the ball.

I think he is not a big upgrade over current in-form Matić ... he is acutally rated pretty average in Serie A this year with his passing % under 80 :) We need a younger box-to-box midfielder who can deliver best of both worlds. Put some money on the table and bring Verratti, Fabinho or Saul.

17 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

If we continue with current formation, I guess we will need creative midfielder next to Kante. But also one who can track and tackle. Like Verratti. But good luck getting him. 

However, if we buy world class RW, then we can probably play with two b2b in middle like Kante and Radja, because that front 3 would be killer.

Unless we go with 5:3:(2/1:1) and play Kante-Verratti-Radja. 

But I realy dont like that formation. Because then we lose both wingers and we would need two creative wingbacks of high quality aswell, which is right now impossible.

Besides, I love formations with proper wingers, so I hope we keep play 3:4:3. IMO longterm we will need deep playmaker, so I hope we throw EVERYTHING at Verratti. 

Kante-Verratti might be short, but as long we have three CBs behind them I see absolutely not problem. And on ground, they are both brilliant on and off the ball.

But Cescy is a perfect deep playmaker. Stick him in between Luiz and Matic/N'Golo and hed be perfect.

But I also reckon Chalobah could give us the creativity we need too. He just needs more playing time with Kante.

4 hours ago, Unionjack said:

But Cescy is a perfect deep playmaker. Stick him in between Luiz and Matic/N'Golo and hed be perfect.

But I also reckon Chalobah could give us the creativity we need too. He just needs more playing time with Kante.

Nah Cesc is liability off the ball and when under pressure. We cant afford that in midfield because it influences other players play. And Conte knows it. 

21 hours ago, jernej93 said:

I think he is not a big upgrade over current in-form Matić ... he is acutally rated pretty average in Serie A this year with his passing % under 80 :) We need a younger box-to-box midfielder who can deliver best of both worlds. Put some money on the table and bring Verratti, Fabinho or Saul.

21 hours ago, jernej93 said:

Too bad there is more chance Mikel becomes team captain than us signing Verratti or Koke. 

But we will keep on dreaming.

4 hours ago, the wes said:

If I had to pick between Verratti or Nainggolan I would pick Verratti he's young and better than Nainggolan we should go all out and sign Verratti in the summer 

True, also if PSG has a shit season and don't win the league, we might have the chance.

On 11/10/2016 at 5:21 PM, the wes said:

If I had to pick between Verratti or Nainggolan I would pick Verratti he's young and better than Nainggolan we should go all out and sign Verratti in the summer 

I agree.  But, most clubs agree too.  There's going to be a significant price difference.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You