test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

RoyalBlues

Wishlist Radja Nainggolan

Started by RoyalBlues,

753 posts in this topic
If kids can singlehandedly destroy PSG, Spurs of the world, then sign them up, rather than 29 yrs old who rejected us already.  Our own bison was never the same bison we used to know since his age 28.

Radja won't join us just because he doesn't want to. No matter if Roma will or will not extend his contract it won't happen. The man is part Belgian part Indonesian but full Italian according to himself. If we offer 40m and Roma accept, he himself will blow things down just because he wants to stay thinking he can beat Juventus with this Roma team. Good for him but he would still be a good fit under Conte.

1 hour ago, the wes said:

I would love to know where them journalists get there crap from lol 

Well hes Italian so he must be right!

And the Star echoed it and they are a serious news media!

Chelsea mega bid to be snubbed: Antonio Conte has £38.2m back-up plan

ANTONIO CONTE will suffer further frustration in his hunt for Roma midfielder Radja Nainggolan when the transfer window reopens - but he reportedly has a back-up plan in place.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/573591/Chelsea-Transfer-News-Antonio-Conte-Radja-Nainggolan-Arturo-Vidal-Gossip

17 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Well hes Italian so he must be right!

I know but that journalist reporting £50m bid there's no way are board would pay £50m they won't pay the money to buy James never mind pay £50m for Radja 

Unionjack and Chelsea? like this

3 minutes ago, the wes said:

I know but that journalist reporting £50m bid there's no way are board would pay £50m they won't pay the money to buy James never mind pay £50m for Radja 

Sorry bud thought you could smell the whiff of sarcasm mischievous-grin_zpse6s9ntzo.gif

the wes likes this

1 hour ago, BoyBlue96 said:

What a beast. He would be perfect for Conte.

I'm not anti Radja

No time for kids or prospects. We need reinforcement of who we know will improve our team. With Radja, you know you get box to box midfielder with the eventual screamer goals. Tailor made for Conte. Hope we get him.

I agree with you. Chelsea fans forget so easily what happened when we tried kids. Who remembers AVB. Do you think if he had continued with we would have won the chapions league. Be careful what you wish for chelsea fans. We dont want to be an arsenal with all the youngster and win 1 title in 10yrs+.

Sent from my SHV-E250K using Tapatalk

I think we should give this another try. Conte clearly is a big fan and he knows what he's doing. Radja on our midfield means bringing in a warrior. This would be a great extra for our attacking department. With a warrior behind you... you know you can focus on what you do best: attacking! Not only is Radja running all over the pitch to regain possession (with his famous tackles)... He also has the stamina to attack in every game! With his amazing technique he also scores stunners from outside the box in like at least 1 out of 10 games! 

Bring him in :)!

AS Roma coach Luciano Spalletti lavished praise on midfielder Radja Nainggolan, describing the Belgian as a thoroughbred after his two-goal performance in the 4-0 win over Sampdoria.

"He's on another level – a great player who can play anywhere you put him," Spalletti told reporters after Thursday's Coppa Italia round of 16 tie.

"He needs space though because that's when he really comes into his element. If you pen him in, he finds it harder. When he's able to play on instinct, he becomes a real handful.

Nainggolan has been the driving force in midfield this season, leading Roma to second in the Serie A table, one point behind leaders Juventus.

His first effort against Sampdoria was one of the best goals of the season in Italy as he met a misplaced clearance with a first-time volley which dipped wickedly into the net.

http://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-soccer-italy-rom-idUKKBN1540VJ

Unionjack likes this

16 minutes ago, Atholy said:

I think we should give this another try. Conte clearly is a big fan and he knows what he's doing. Radja on our midfield means bringing in a warrior. This would be a great extra for our attacking department. With a warrior behind you... you know you can focus on what you do best: attacking! Not only is Radja running all over the pitch to regain possession (with his famous tackles)... He also has the stamina to attack in every game! With his amazing technique he also scores stunners from outside the box in like at least 1 out of 10 games! 

Bring him in :)!

AS Roma coach Luciano Spalletti lavished praise on midfielder Radja Nainggolan, describing the Belgian as a thoroughbred after his two-goal performance in the 4-0 win over Sampdoria.

"He's on another level – a great player who can play anywhere you put him," Spalletti told reporters after Thursday's Coppa Italia round of 16 tie.

"He needs space though because that's when he really comes into his element. If you pen him in, he finds it harder. When he's able to play on instinct, he becomes a real handful.

Nainggolan has been the driving force in midfield this season, leading Roma to second in the Serie A table, one point behind leaders Juventus.

His first effort against Sampdoria was one of the best goals of the season in Italy as he met a misplaced clearance with a first-time volley which dipped wickedly into the net.

http://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-soccer-italy-rom-idUKKBN1540VJ

The advantage I like about him is that he's comfortable with both feet, fast, physical, long distance shooter and can dribble. After tottenham matched our formation man for man and dominated us in midfield with dembele and wayanma, I think we need improvement when we get into champions League because they're going to be far better quality opponents in midfield who'll dominate us physically, and technically if we go with what we have right now. 

Unionjack and Blue-in-me-Veins like this

I'd be more than happy if we signed him. he gives us what we really do need. He is one of a few we should do all we can to get one of them - Radja,Verratti,Arturo. Each would be amazing with us. Right now we have hardly any real creativity either in CM or deence. Lads like Eden,Costa,Pedro NEED to be fed balls and theres games when Eden just gets left out completely.