test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

RoyalBlues

Wishlist Radja Nainggolan

Started by RoyalBlues,

753 posts in this topic

Hate when players are dismissed as targets cause they're "old." Dude's gonna be 29, ffs, we could use some experience in our young squad.

Ballack joined when he was 30. Zola even older. Oh how I wished we overlooked them because of their age  :rolleyes:

14 hours ago, BoyBlue96 said:

He just extended his contract with Roma...

Contract are just a piece of paper nowadays if we come in with a nice fee Roma could sell him

Fernando likes this

15 hours ago, akgw13 said:

Yes i am aware, however it couldnt hurt to go back and put an offer in. If they say no then they say no but If Roma fail to qualify for CL as @the wes said I believe its possible, a very slim possibility but crazier things have happened. 

We should go in for Milan Badelj in January transfer window I have read good reports about Badelj 

Fernando and TheIceMan like this

27 minutes ago, the wes said:

We should go in for Milan Badelj in January transfer window I have read good reports about Badelj 

I don't know much about him truthfully. Seems he can be had for a relatively cheap price if reports are to be believed, At this stage whoever Conte wants I support haha

the wes likes this

6 hours ago, Kieran. said:

Hate when players are dismissed as targets cause they're "old." Dude's gonna be 29, ffs, we could use some experience in our young squad.

Ballack joined when he was 30. Zola even older. Oh how I wished we overlooked them because of their age  :rolleyes:

Or when we signed that old garbage Makelele...

Kieran. likes this

8 hours ago, Kieran. said:

Zola and Ballack are world class, even when their skills deteriorate they can provide a lot to the team. Nainggolan is nothing close to world class and will slip a lot faster, it comes down to fee for me.

Peace. likes this

I really hope Chelsea try one more time for him. Is there any FAST box-to-box midfielders out there ? Some FM legends ?

We need someone like him. And if Cesc leaves then we need to replace Cesc as well.

3 hours ago, Blue Colored Sky said:

I really hope Chelsea try one more time for him. Is there any FAST box-to-box midfielders out there ? Some FM legends ?

We need someone like him. And if Cesc leaves then we need to replace Cesc as well.

If we continue with current formation, I guess we will need creative midfielder next to Kante. But also one who can track and tackle. Like Verratti. But good luck getting him. 

However, if we buy world class RW, then we can probably play with two b2b in middle like Kante and Radja, because that front 3 would be killer.

Unless we go with 5:3:(2/1:1) and play Kante-Verratti-Radja. 

But I realy dont like that formation. Because then we lose both wingers and we would need two creative wingbacks of high quality aswell, which is right now impossible.

Besides, I love formations with proper wingers, so I hope we keep play 3:4:3. IMO longterm we will need deep playmaker, so I hope we throw EVERYTHING at Verratti. 

Kante-Verratti might be short, but as long we have three CBs behind them I see absolutely not problem. And on ground, they are both brilliant on and off the ball.

I think he is not a big upgrade over current in-form Matić ... he is acutally rated pretty average in Serie A this year with his passing % under 80 :) We need a younger box-to-box midfielder who can deliver best of both worlds. Put some money on the table and bring Verratti, Fabinho or Saul.

Supermonkey92 likes this

17 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

If we continue with current formation, I guess we will need creative midfielder next to Kante. But also one who can track and tackle. Like Verratti. But good luck getting him. 

However, if we buy world class RW, then we can probably play with two b2b in middle like Kante and Radja, because that front 3 would be killer.

Unless we go with 5:3:(2/1:1) and play Kante-Verratti-Radja. 

But I realy dont like that formation. Because then we lose both wingers and we would need two creative wingbacks of high quality aswell, which is right now impossible.

Besides, I love formations with proper wingers, so I hope we keep play 3:4:3. IMO longterm we will need deep playmaker, so I hope we throw EVERYTHING at Verratti. 

Kante-Verratti might be short, but as long we have three CBs behind them I see absolutely not problem. And on ground, they are both brilliant on and off the ball.

But Cescy is a perfect deep playmaker. Stick him in between Luiz and Matic/N'Golo and hed be perfect.

But I also reckon Chalobah could give us the creativity we need too. He just needs more playing time with Kante.

4 hours ago, Unionjack said:

But Cescy is a perfect deep playmaker. Stick him in between Luiz and Matic/N'Golo and hed be perfect.

But I also reckon Chalobah could give us the creativity we need too. He just needs more playing time with Kante.

Nah Cesc is liability off the ball and when under pressure. We cant afford that in midfield because it influences other players play. And Conte knows it. 

El P., the wes, Adnane and 1 other like this

21 hours ago, jernej93 said:

I think he is not a big upgrade over current in-form Matić ... he is acutally rated pretty average in Serie A this year with his passing % under 80 :) We need a younger box-to-box midfielder who can deliver best of both worlds. Put some money on the table and bring Verratti, Fabinho or Saul.

21 hours ago, jernej93 said:

Too bad there is more chance Mikel becomes team captain than us signing Verratti or Koke. 

But we will keep on dreaming.

Supermonkey92 likes this

4 hours ago, the wes said:

If I had to pick between Verratti or Nainggolan I would pick Verratti he's young and better than Nainggolan we should go all out and sign Verratti in the summer 

True, also if PSG has a shit season and don't win the league, we might have the chance.

On 11/10/2016 at 5:21 PM, the wes said:

If I had to pick between Verratti or Nainggolan I would pick Verratti he's young and better than Nainggolan we should go all out and sign Verratti in the summer 

I agree.  But, most clubs agree too.  There's going to be a significant price difference.

On 10.11.2016 at 11:21 PM, the wes said:

IMO Veratti for 3x the price is more appealing than Nainggolan. Don't get me wrong, Radja is a good player but Veratti is special. There's very few special players out there so it would be nice to have one of them here.

Why not have both? If we're losing Mikel and Cesc we need two midfielders.

Unionjack likes this

We don't need him. Kante is better, Matić is good as him, I would say. Don't want to play all 3 of them in middle, that would really lack creativity.

And also - Matić + Kante > Radja + Kante.

blues.bridge likes this

On 13/11/2016 at 11:11 PM, Blue Colored Sky said:

IMO Veratti for 3x the price is more appealing than Nainggolan. Don't get me wrong, Radja is a good player but Veratti is special. There's very few special players out there so it would be nice to have one of them here.

Why not have both? If we're losing Mikel and Cesc we need two midfielders.

No, if we're losing two midfielders we should just buy one and give someone like Baker a chance to be a squad player. 

How on earth do you keep Matic, Verratti, Kante AND Nainggolan happy? Not possible.