Radja Nainggolan

RoyalBlues

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Chelsea4 said:

Nainggolan: "Courtois & Eden Hazard have already asked me to join them, but I want to focus on the Euros."

The Pedro-style attack hey? :lol:. Eden, get the mrs to have a word with his mrs!

On 7 June 2016 at 11:16 AM, LegenTerry said:

I really don't know why do we 'keep an eye' on just one player,we focused on him as our midfield target so all others players,who would maybe be  the cheaper soluce,are not considered.                  I said somewhere,I'm pretty sure we could go with Brozovic or maybe Kovacic who will surely exit Real Madrid this summer,there are plenty of other players we could sign.If you ask me,45 million is too much for this player.

I'm fed up with reading this type of comment. How the heck do you know what the club is doing?  You decide what you think the club is doing and then you blame them for it.  Sounds like an old joke about women. They ask you a question, they tell you the answer, and you're still wrong!

Speaking at a press conference today while on national team duty, Roma midfielder Radja Nainggolan conceded that newly appointed Chelsea manager Antonio Conte wants him at the London club:

“I met with Conte, he wants me to bring me to Chelsea. Also, Courtois and Hazard have asked me to join them in London. However, I want to concentrate on the Euros.”

“What has Conte said to me? I won’t be a player who scores or assists 20 goals, but that I can be important for a team, if this is something a manager appreciates then that’s fine.”

“Will I stay at Roma? We will see. I don’t know. I have always said that leaving Italy after 12 years would be hard.”

“It makes no sense to go to England after all this time in Italy? I’m sure some players would say: why leave and risk everything to go broke there.

7 minutes ago, ChelseaFanUK said:

His recent quotes are a man saying the right things in public, but really wanting the move in private

Exactly. In front of the Italian Media members, he professes his love for Italy and connection to the city of Rome. 

But in front of the Belgian Media, he has no issues being more open to the media about the "possibilities" of maybe just maybe saying yes to Chelsea, and working with Conte/Hazard/Courtois. 

An agreement has been reached between #Juventus and #ASRoma for Miralem Pjanic. (via @DiMarzio / @DavidAmoyal)

Chelsea continues to press for Nainggolan. #ASRoma wants €45m, while the latest offer from #CFC is €32m [+ €3m bonus] (via @DiMarzio)

Conte insists on Nainggolan, valued by #ASRoma at €45m. #CFC, for their part, feel they do not have to shell out more than €30-35m. (sc)

Shit. Pjanic going to their rival can't be good for our chances at their other star midfielder. Will they want to lose both in one summer? Man...

Their fans would probably be livid.

It depends really. Roma are a selling club and Di Marzio is more wrong than right for news regarding Italy. We'll wait and see. As long as we are pressing, it is good news. 

From my experience, a player loves to have the love of a coach. Conte's made his love for Nainggolan felt and that won't go unnoticed. As long as he wants the move, we just have to pay the 45mil. that Roma want.

44 minutes ago, Eidur the Spider said:

Chelsea continues to press for Nainggolan. #ASRoma wants €45m, while the latest offer from #CFC is €32m [+ €3m bonus] (via @DiMarzio)

Conte insists on Nainggolan, valued by #ASRoma at €45m. #CFC, for their part, feel they do not have to shell out more than €30-35m. (sc)

This reminds me of last season trying to get stones ffs 

It will be interesting to see how the negotiation pans out over the next couple of weeks.  If there is no conclusion, I believe there will be a repeat of the Stones transfer saga unless the Board is wise enough to work on quality alternatives right away. 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You