Radja Nainggolan

RoyalBlues

23 minutes ago, LondonsFinest said:

^Not directed at you. 

But, this isn't Football Manager, so ofcourse we're trying to see if they will accept a lower bid of nearly the same value. Personally believe that in the end of the day we'll offer the 45 mil. Euro they want. Whether they accept that is another story. Buuut, the Roma board said that is what they value him at, so..

I get what you're saying but correct me if I'm wrong but haven't we already sent a lower bid (around 28mil euroes) and it was already rejected?

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Ledgi said:

I get what you're saying but correct me if I'm wrong but haven't we already sent a lower bid (around 28mil euroes) and it was already rejected?

Ye. Just hope that we have alternatives. This shouldn't be a Modric/Stones type of deal.

5 minutes ago, It's too big said:

Read the interview. Think he wants the best for Roma and has said he'll leave only if they accept the offer and has a good wage at us. Hope we do it.

I really don't know why do we 'keep an eye' on just one player,we focused on him as our midfield target so all others players,who would maybe be  the cheaper soluce,are not considered.                  I said somewhere,I'm pretty sure we could go with Brozovic or maybe Kovacic who will surely exit Real Madrid this summer,there are plenty of other players we could sign.If you ask me,45 million is too much for this player.

Nainggolan: "An offer from Chelsea is a big deal, one cannot simply dismiss it without taking it into consideration" #ASRoma (via @DiMarzio)

Nainggolan: "I have already expressed my preferences, now we must see whether the club can do its part" #CFC (via @DavidAmoyal / @DiMarzio)

Sounds like he's coming now. 

It's all about just getting the fee agreed and that's about it. 

I don't see it happening before the Euro but after Belgium gets knocked out. 

He went from "I'm not leaving Roma" to "It would be hard to leave Italy after 11 years" to "An offer from Chelsea is a big deal"

Just do it you bastards. JUST. DO. IT. 

7 hours ago, LondonsFinest said:

Ye. Just hope that we have alternatives. This shouldn't be a Modric/Stones type of deal.

That's what I meant by sending them one final offer and if they don't accept, move on.

Because it starts to look a lot like the John Stones saga.

Hmm you know what ? Roma might need to sell him now. They were prepared to cash in on Rudiger but now that's not viable so Radja is next in queue. Him or Pjanic. And I read that Pjanic makes extraordinary wage demands. So ... What'ya think ?

Radja Nainggolan admitted today that he's had an interesting meeting with Conte: "He wants to bring me to Chelsea.

Nainggolan: "Courtois & Eden Hazard have already asked me to join them, but I want to focus on the Euros."

13 minutes ago, Chelsea4 said:

Radja Nainggolan admitted today that he's had an interesting meeting with Conte: "He wants to bring me to Chelsea.

Nainggolan: "Courtois & Eden Hazard have already asked me to join them, but I want to focus on the Euros."

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You